napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and alcohol

Jtbabyallnightlong

Here's a question that probably doesn't get asked a lot. I know you can't drink on prohormones and steroids but can you drink while on a sarm cycle? They're not liver toxic or methylated so there wouldn't be any risk right?

Here's a question that probably doesn't get asked a lot. I know you can't drink on prohormones and steroids but can you drink while on a sarm cycle? They're not liver toxic or methylated so there wouldn't be any risk right?

Still not a good idea....... dehydration/ bloating/ electrolyte balance etc etc ... I guess its how much alcohol as well... but generally .... keep the cycle as clean as possible would be preferred
...just my 2 cents

sure you can but should you? no, not at all... if your wanting to drink that's completely up to you but there's no point in drinking and cycling anything... it puts you in a catabolic state so your not going to be gaining anything but dehydration, unwanted calories with unwanted weight gain and likely hangovers that fuck up your training.. you do what you want, noone here is your dad but trust me, after years of partying and training, its pointless... you really need to weight your priorities and figure out whats more important to you... drinking or your health and body...

Top Bottom