napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms advice for my wife

christianchavez7

My wife wants to simply lose weight; anywhere from 15-20+ lbs. She doesn't want to gain or bulk up, much less have a bodybuilding body. What do you recommend she take in order to lose weight and obtain feminine definition? She's on a daily cardio regimen. Thank you very much for all your help!

i would start with a 16 week triple stack with sr9009. but yes stats and believe me i really hate hearing the whole " i don't wanna look like those girls in a magazine" she wont i heard it from my wife and my ex wife blah blah blah. if she is just going to do cardio and lift light weights this stack would be perfect

Does your wife realize how much hard work and consistent diet go into looking like the girls in a magazine? Not to mention those are the girls that are the genetic elite. She can run a full stack of SARMS, train her ass off for 3-4 months, and she would look a lot better. you don't just lose fat and look better, you need to gain muscle to improve the shape of your body at the same time.

the female bb aren't just all natural that she sees that are "gross" my wife lost 30 or so lbs and toned up nicely from the stack i mentioned and after 2 years she looks like she did 11 years ago when we started dating not like a female bb but i would not have any complaints either way i think it is sexy as hell but she is just toned and maximum fat loss but diet is going to play a huge role

the female bb aren't just all natural that she sees that are "gross" my wife lost 30 or so lbs and toned up nicely from the stack i mentioned and after 2 years she looks like she did 11 years ago when we started dating not like a female bb but i would not have any complaints either way i think it is sexy as hell but she is just toned and maximum fat loss but diet is going to play a huge role

100 percent agree!! As we all age, have kids, etc, we lose muscle tone and it turns into fat. Unless your wife has been consistently weigh training, she needs to gain muscle back to go along with losing the unwanted fat. Losing fat alone will leave her looking like a melted popsicle. Women like to have toned legs and butts, and nice shoulders. This effect will make the waist line look smaller and leaner.

take a look at sarms... here are my articles... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators sarms are going to be more than ideal for her and her goals... i have an excellent cutting cycle plan for her... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

My wife wants to simply lose weight; anywhere from 15-20+ lbs. She doesn't want to gain or bulk up, much less have a bodybuilding body. What do you recommend she take in order to lose weight and obtain feminine definition? She's on a daily cardio regimen. Thank you very much for all your help!

For strictly fat loss purposes, sarms are perfect for her. They are safe and very effective for females, and for fat loss you,can't beat them. I'll give you a 12 week stack that would be ideal for,her to,run and I'm sure she will love the results. On top of fat loss, there are great benefits to endurance and health benefits to cholesterol and blood pressure.

This stack is available from www.sarmsx.com and is the endurance stack

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow, this is ample information and I want to thank everybody for taking your time to respond. I believe that on top of using sarms, diet is a huge factor into loosing weight. I can speak for both of us when I say that we need to improve on our diet and actually begin counting macros etc. I will relay this Info to her and hope I can give you a positive update in the near future.

Wow, this is ample information and I want to thank everybody for taking your time to respond. I believe that on top of using sarms, diet is a huge factor into loosing weight. I can speak for both of us when I say that we need to improve on our diet and actually begin counting macros etc. I will relay this Info to her and hope I can give you a positive update in the near future.
absolutely bro... listen, it doesn't matter what you take... if you don't have your diet consistent and disciplined, you will not ever achieve anything near what you should or can... diet is everything... after that, the compounds can shine but diet comes first... im always here to help if you need me, just let me know...

absolutely bro... listen, it doesn't matter what you take... if you don't have your diet consistent and disciplined, you will not ever achieve anything near what you should or can... diet is everything... after that, the compounds can shine but diet comes first... im always here to help if you need me, just let me know...
This absolutely correct!

OP sorry for my late response. If you're wife needs any tips or assistance I'd be glad to assist. I myself have lost and abundance amount of weight, and with the help of sarms a great drop in body fat while adding a bit of lean muscle.

Diet is truly the key. Sarms enhances what is already being done with correct measures. Good luck to you both!

MissBizz

anytime you have questions, just let me know... im always happy to help bro and miss bizz is the best source to ask if you want a female perspective...

Top Bottom