napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Advice

slowmod

Hello everyone,
I've started my first SARMs cycle 30 days ago and went with PharmaLady. Firstly I want to thank everyone who helped me with advice and reps who helped with my order. I am currently running LGD and RAD (10mg/20mg) and already gained 6kg of muscle with cyclical keto diet. I am so happy with the results that I am already planning my cutting stack for this summer. Therefore, I'd like to ask you guys what would be a great stack of sarms for cutting? I am sitting around 15% body fat and I don't think it will increase much further. I am looking to preserve as much muscle as possible and decrease my body fat %. I am looking for a maximum of 2 sarms stack. Also, for how long should I stay away from SARMs once my pct is done `til next cycle?
Thanks.

4 weeks in between cycles...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

What Dylan provided is amazing! If you run that you will see incredible results bro.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thank you Dylan! If I was to remove one compound since 3 sarm stack is a bit expensive should I remove rad or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D,
With same goals in mind as original post. I’m on TRT, so would you still recommend same stack? Or would you drop one and add something different due my TRT dose.

I need a good bridge while my body recovers from previous AAS cycle. Thank you!!

Top Bottom