napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms advice

swimming555

Hey man,
I saw a comment on YouTube telling another user to email you at this address for advice. I'm wanting to run a DMZ cycle with full support while adding a sarm halfway though to taper off my test after I finish the DMZ, then on to my pct. does this sound straight? I'm currently 6'1 170 and have ran lgd before once.

Ps, I've been extremely focused on lifting since march of 2017 and when I started I was less than 145. My diet and training have been most of the reason I've gained so much weight, but my coach wants me to be 180 before I go back to school. ( scholarship is on the line )

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity ... why do you want to run DMZ?! I just don't get why somebody would want to use a toxic prohormone when you can get the same results with a good sarm stack, that isn't toxic and doesn't require a full pct

I agree.. I wouldn't run a PH. SARMS are the best way to go hands down. I would be thinking LGD, S4 and RAD

you've been lifting a whole 3 months and you want to run any ped?? bro, come on, is this serious or a joke?? 3 months???? 3 months??? you have literally done NOTHING... you could consider sarms but you need to get some more time in the gym first and please dont bring up any prohormones or steroids again... you are years and years and more from even considering that

You have no business using any kind of steroid o prohormone bud. You haven't even built a natural foundation yet or paid your due in the gym. That takes years. You need to work on diet and training and then maybe consider sarms at some point,....but no prohoromones

you've been lifting a whole 3 months and you want to run any ped?? bro, come on, is this serious or a joke?? 3 months???? 3 months??? you have literally done NOTHING... you could consider sarms but you need to get some more time in the gym first and please dont bring up any prohormones or steroids again... you are years and years and more from even considering that

When I mean lifting I'm speaking in terms of training for hypertrophy and not just sport related strength. In terms of lifting in general I've lifted the past 6 o 7 years of my life. Trying to meet right deadlines with weight and times cannot happen naturally.

Just out of curiosity ... why do you want to run DMZ?! I just don't get why somebody would want to use a toxic prohormone when you can get the same results with a good sarm stack, that isn't toxic and doesn't require a full pct

From my understanding of androgen receptors, they can only take in so many "sarms" at a time so when you stack them they constantly compete for receptors. With that it makes sense that the strongest sarm would get the receptor so why stack?

Please don't use ANY drugs at all. You are FAR too young and not in any way close to being in the right shape.

From my understanding of androgen receptors, they can only take in so many "sarms" at a time so when you stack them they constantly compete for receptors. With that it makes sense that the strongest sarm would get the receptor so why stack?

That's bro science. Not true

When I mean lifting I'm speaking in terms of training for hypertrophy and not just sport related strength. In terms of lifting in general I've lifted the past 6 o 7 years of my life. Trying to meet right deadlines with weight and times cannot happen naturally.

You could've been lifting since birth but you're not ready man. Please be smart and take wise advise.

Sarms do not compete for receptors. That's one of thebiggestbullshit broscience myths ever created. Your body is always full of androgen receptors for immediate uptake of androgens. If that any type of merit whatsoever it wouldn't make sense for people to stack steroids or take higher doses of them because of androgen receptor saturation but we all know that is bullshit because it works, and works well. The same thing with sarms.

There is a law of diminishing returns and rising myostatin levels but you are not going to have to worry about that too much with sarms compared to steroids. Stacking them is where they really shine

If you can't make the gains needed naturally you better just quit and stay out of the gym, because gains should be easy as fuck for you right now having no foundation to work from. You can half ass it and still get newb gains

The way I see it I have 2 year of school to pay for and I'm eligible to race for two more years. My problem is my team is recruiting heavily out of Russia, Ukraine, and places where doping happens all the time in the off season. I'm training with people that don't give a fuck what they put in their body, while I'm looking for a moderate edge to keep me in the game. I would understand what I'm being told if I was a high school kiddo looking to get gains, but I'm an athlete with my education on the line. Thanks

You could've been lifting since birth but you're not ready man. Please be smart and take wise advise.

If you can't make the gains needed naturally you better just quit and stay out of the gym, because gains should be easy as fuck for you right now having no foundation to work from. You can half ass it and still get newb gains

If I was lifting for the single purpose of bodybuilding I wouldn't be considering PEDs, I'm an athlete who's unfortunately faced with an ultimatum of getting and unnatural edge in order to drop time and stay competitive or give my spot to a Russian who sticks tren in his ass back home in Moscow.

If I was lifting for the single purpose of bodybuilding I wouldn't be considering PEDs, I'm an athlete who's unfortunately faced with an ultimatum of getting and unnatural edge in order to drop time and stay competitive or give my spot to a Russian who sticks tren in his ass back home in Moscow.
I understand where you are at and what you want to accomplish, but that doesn't change our stance or recommendations one bit. We do things based on health and safety and not based on your goals in your sport. The unfortunate truth is that's commonplace no matter if it's swimming, bodybuilding, soccer, baseball, or cycling regardless of how,old they are. I just don't support it and wont advise on it.

And for the record, any swimmer sticking tren in his ass might as well be shooting himself in the foot considering tren absolutely destroys cardiovascular endurance. That's a sure way to lose

Thank you for the clarification, I was told by the owner of a store that they only tell you to stack so you buy more. If I were to run anything it would be a sarm stack when I am able to get back on my 6k calorie diet. The mid season range two a days plus weights every day 6 days a week and at that point I average 6k calories a day to prevent weight loss. If I were to do so what would make the cycle suit my needs or am I waisting time and money. I definitely don't need anything that would cut me up because I have very little fat and you can easily see all kinds of striations. I'm looking to develop dry mass and power for sprinting. I apologize for bringing up sarms at 20 but I've don't the same thing for years now and need to see results.

the owner of the store? brother, that is ridiculous... PLEASE, I URGE you , do not listen to people that dont have any clue what they are talking about... next time some moron throws bull shit at you, ask them to explain the science behind it, what the actual facts are etc and you will be able to ascertain rather quickly who is full of shit and who is not... i have the perfect stack for you to go with... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom