napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS advice

dacariev

Hello Dylan

I have a question, I'm really interested in running a cycle of SARMS & I was wondering if I can run cycles of SARMS standalone?

Which cycle would be better in terms of my goals, cutting, maybe gaining 3-5 lbs of lean tissue.

Cycle 1

Week 1 - 12 Mk2866 25 mg ED

PCT Week 13 - 16 Clomid 25 mg ED OR EOD

GW-501516 10 mg (additional extra 4 weeks)

OR

Cycle 2

Week 1 - 12 S4 50MG ED

Pct Week 13 - 16 Clomid 25 mg ED or EOD

MK2866 25 mg ED

Which would you recommend? Thanks Dylan.

Hello Dylan

I have a question, I'm really interested in running a cycle of SARMS & I was wondering if I can run cycles of SARMS standalone?

Which cycle would be better in terms of my goals, cutting, maybe gaining 3-5 lbs of lean tissue.

Cycle 1

Week 1 - 12 Mk2866 25 mg ED

PCT Week 13 - 16 Clomid 25 mg ED OR EOD

OR

Cycle 2

Week 1 - 12 S4 50MG ED

Pct Week 13 - 16 Clomid 25 mg ED or EOD

MK2866 25 mg ED

Which would you recommend? Thanks Dylan.
for your goals, i would go with the s4 stack... absolutely... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/mk-2866-ostabolic-ostarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Awesome. Just wondering how long does it take to feel the MK2866, S4 & GW501516?

Everyone is different. The GW I felt an increase in endurance the first day. I started feeling the s4 hardening and strength after about a week to 2 weeks. Most sarms start peeking around the 8 week mark though from what I've read.

Awesome. Just wondering how long does it take to feel the MK2866, S4 & GW501516?
GW and S4 are faster acting so you should feel them in the first week generally and mk2866 generally takes about 2 weeks to really kick for most... everyone is different so there could be slight differences but generally this is the timing on them

Maybe I'm too new to chime in here but just want to let the The Thread Starter "dacariev" know that I'm on my first sarm cycle as well. For me... I FELT the difference in about the second week. During the third week and consistantly thereafter, I and others can actually SEE the difference. When you SEE results, it's a major motivating factor. Listen to these guys here. They know what the're talking about and will always put your personal safety above all else. Follow their advice and you will be pleased with your first cycle results. Again...sorry to butt in but just wanted to let you know that.

Maybe I'm too new to chime in here but just want to let the The Thread Starter "dacariev" know that I'm on my first sarm cycle as well. For me... I FELT the difference in about the second week. During the third week and consistantly thereafter, I and others can actually SEE the difference. When you SEE results, it's a major motivating factor. Listen to these guys here. They know what the're talking about and will always put your personal safety above all else. Follow their advice and you will be pleased with your first cycle results. Again...sorry to butt in but just wanted to let you know that.
brother, you are not "too new" whatsoever... your feedback is extremely helpful... i encourage you to continue to do so because this is how we all learn from one another and grow together... THANK YOU for taking the time to post and PLEASE do not feel as though you cannot share this with others... its greatly appreciated by far more than you understand... keep in mind, there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people EVERYDAY on here that just read and never post, never joint etc... they all need to hear personal experiences...

......in addition...your diet and training MUST be spot on to get maximum results. These guys here can help you with that too!

Thank you for your post bro. Your input is very much welcomed!

......in addition...your diet and training MUST be spot on to get maximum results. These guys here can help you with that too!

Great point indeed.thats where it all starts....the bread and butter is the diet and training for sure

Awesome, thanks for your input guys. 1 more question regarding GW, after doing a lot of research, some people reported that they get headaches & light headiness while on it. Is it because of low blood sugar because of the increase in insulin sensitivity?

Awesome, thanks for your input guys. 1 more question regarding GW, after doing a lot of research, some people reported that they get headaches & light headiness while on it. Is it because of low blood sugar because of the increase in insulin sensitivity?

There should be no issues with that whatsoever. I'm not sure where you read that, but it is not the case at all. There's a lot of misinformation out there, and there's also a lot of companies selling products as sarms that aren't sarms at all where People complain about certain side effcts not related to the real sarm because they are really running something entirely different

Sounds good. I'm thinking of running it with my CJC DAC for 12 weeks. Something like this, would it be fine? Running gw for too long.

1-12 CJC DAC + GW 10mg

13-16 GW 10mg

17-28 S4 50mg + GW 10mg
26-28 DAA

Pct
29-32 Clomid 50/25/25/25
29-32 Mk2866 25mg + GW 10mg

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'm thinking of running it with my CJC DAC for 12 weeks. Something like this, would it be fine? Running gw for too long.

1-12 CJC DAC + GW 10mg

13-16 GW 10mg

17-28 S4 50mg + GW 10mg
26-28 DAA

Pct
29-32 Clomid 50/25/25/25
29-32 Mk2866 25mg + GW 10mg
im not a fan of cjc at all but you can run them together... you should not exceed 16 weeks consecutively of gw... you only need 3 weeks off after 16 weeks and then you can start it again... you may want to consider filling in with sr9009 to bridge the gap

Okay thanks Dylan, I thought u mentioned that GW can be run year round?
no bro, point out where i ever said that please... never once did i say that.. you are confusing it with mk677.. i have said you can run it year round with the proper time off... 16 weeks on, 3 weeks off and then back on... i have NEVER said you can take it consecutively for a year without cycling off bro... you are highly confused

I think I read it on one of your YouTube vids, someone asked if he can take 10mg year round to build work capacity. You reply sure.

I think I read it on one of your YouTube vids, someone asked if he can take 10mg year round to build work capacity. You reply sure.
i would like to see that because one, i NEVER recommend 10 mg to ANYONE, not even females, so right there thats wrong... second, i would never advise what you just said so perhaps link it for me

i would like to see that because one, i NEVER recommend 10 mg to ANYONE, not even females, so right there thats wrong... second, i would never advise what you just said so perhaps link it for me

It was your Sarmx gw Video. I was pretty positive though, it wasn't u recommending it but the guy asked & you reply absolutely and pasted the sarmsx web.

But the comment is deleted. Yea nvm I got it, not to exceed 16 weeks. Thanks man

It was your Sarmx gw Video. I was pretty positive though, it wasn't u recommending it but the guy asked & you reply absolutely and pasted the sarmsx web.

Yea nvm I got it, not to exceed 16 weeks. Thanks man
just stick to 16 weeks on, 3 weeks off and then you can go right back so essentially its year round with small breaks after 4 months...

Top Bottom