domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: SARMS and AAS

SARMS and AAS

Hey guys,

I've been on a crazy long NPP/MAST/Test cycle. I'm talking several months. Time got away from me.

I need to cycle off but I know it's going to fucking suck. My line of work is crazy physical and I'm new and worried being off cycle is going to kill me. I'm the oldest out there doing what I do and the added strength gains are very helpful lol

Can I run SARMs while off my AAS cycle? I will continue with a TRT like cruise of Test while off cycle but part of me wants to cut that out too.

Hoping to run SARMs asap.

Thanks again fellas

of course you can run sarms off cycle

You can run sarms with test for sure. If you're on TRT and cut that out too though, you are likely in for a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    You can run sarms with test for sure. If you're on TRT and cut that out too though, you are likely in for a bad time.
    My question was more geared towards running SARMs off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by LongDuckDong View Post
    I will continue with a TRT like cruise of Test while off cycle but part of me wants to cut that out too.
    You're either on TRT or you're not. You don't just cut that out to. If you do that means you really don't need to be on TRT and you're just making it harder and nearly impossible to recover.

TRT is for life.

You can run SARMS when you're blasting a cycle and when you're back on a cruise but if you're going to PCT only non suppressive SARMS are recommended during PCT and after.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You're either on TRT or you're not. You don't just cut that out to. If you do that means you really don't need to be on TRT and you're just making it harder and nearly impossible to recover.

TRT is for life.

You can run SARMS when you're blasting a cycle and when you're back on a cruise but if you're going to PCT only non suppressive SARMS are recommended during PCT and after.
    Blood in Blood out nigga! I got my tattoo. In it fo life

Quote Originally Posted by LongDuckDong View Post
    Blood in Blood out nigga! I got my tattoo. In it fo life
    Gimme some chon chon!!! Ha ha
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Gimme some chon chon!!! Ha ha
    Hahahaha

Yes you can run sarms off cycle