napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

cobinos

Hey Man , i really like your Videos. I got a quick Question. I play football & Wrestle , i was thinking about Stacking LGD , S4 and GW this summer. I needed to Build massive mounts of muscle for football but also be leaned out for wrestling. I was thinking is this a Good Stack ? And Where should i get the Sarms? I Read alot about how some company's sell bullshit. I feel like you know what your talking about. Thanks Man.

Hey Man , i really like your Videos. I got a quick Question. I play football & Wrestle , i was thinking about Stacking LGD , S4 and GW this summer. I needed to Build massive mounts of muscle for football but also be leaned out for wrestling. I was thinking is this a Good Stack ? And Where should i get the Sarms? I Read alot about how some company's sell bullshit. I feel like you know what your talking about. Thanks Man.
That can be a great stack bro. Even better if you make it a super stack and add MK2866 to it. That's what I would recommend for your goals

What is your full stats bro?

The protocol on dosing would look like this, and the ONLY place I would recommend getting it from is www.sarmsx.com the best there is out there. Trust nothing but the best

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg pm
1-12 GW 20MG per day dosed 20 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im 5'6 , weight 150 & im 17 . Body Fat 12% . Im not really familar with with MK but ill do my reseach on it. So are the dosage still the same? SarmsX looks Good. Thanks Man.

brother you are too young for even sarms, you need to eat like a damn horse and train train train your ass off and you will gain weight and stamina. that don't mean you cannot hang out and read and learn all you can but you are in the prime of your growth cycles and you don't want to mess with that. if you take this route with sarms and or roids you will be making a big big mistake that will follow you for the rest of your life!!! and I am saying this as a father and I have told my 21 year old the same thing he needs to wait a few more years and so do you

I know it isn't what you want to hear probably but no one here is going to suggest or recommend that you take even SARMs we are about keeping people safe and as healthy for as long as they can be

bro, i would love to help you here with a great stack but your only 17 years old... there's no way anyone is going to recommend you to use anything whatsoever right now... not a chance... even though sarms are far safer, you still should not be using anything at 17... you have a good 2-3 years before you should consider that... you need to stick with learning how to really eat and train consistently, add in your whey protein and possibly creatine... thats all you need right now...

Im 5'6 , weight 150 & im 17 . Body Fat 12% . Im not really familar with with MK but ill do my reseach on it. So are the dosage still the same? SarmsX looks Good. Thanks Man.
I was wondering when you said you were in those sports about your age.

At your age, you shouldn't be using anything at all. All you need is a good diet and some good heavy ass training. 17 is just too young for even sarms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom