napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

nothing good... weird side effects you should not have with sarms... not the results you should see with certain sarms, especially their cardarine and testolone...

Did people see zero results with their stuff? I was going to order from them because my friend had good results stacking their S4 and mk677 on a cutting cycle.
I decided to order from esarms instesd tho

i have not had any good feedback on them whatsoever... not sure what else i can tell you... you can try them and let us know if you have a better experience, but dont say you werent warned and if you get fucked up, dont plan on finding sympathy after you were warned... good luck

Yea I don’t intend to try them. What I was told is that they were black market stuff, but the best of the black market stuff and some of their sarms were fake. I understand that esarms are the best which is why I’ve ordered their S4.
Have you heard of any people getting fucked up from the eu sarms?

fucked as in not getting their products? only a few instances of complaints like that... the main complaints are what i already highlighted... i dont prefer to continually talk about other people like this... i dont mind a few questions because i dont want people getting screwed but i think ive covered more than enough...

Top Bottom