napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

rallyra

Hello Dylan,

I’m a huge fan of your videos I find them extremely informative and helpful. I’ve done one cycle of sarms before but I’m not sure how legit they were. I was curious if you could recommend a place. I was thinking about ordering from sarms4you.com but not sure.

Thank you,

good lord do not order from them... they are a know scam site... you want to go with esarms.com.. they have the best quality you can find

I'm not sure your source is legit. I definitely have had great luck with esarms.com though. You can PM for a discount code if you're interested.

Hey Dylan,

I'm looking at building a cutting stack on eSARMS I know you recommend doing 12 weeks I was wondering what you'd recommend for a good cutting stack that also allows me to keep putting on lean muscle that is cost effective?

here you go...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Should i save some the GW to take while im doing a PCT. Also how much M1 MK should i take? where is the best place to get PCT?

My apologizes I didn't understand the bottom part was to be taken as PCT makes sense now my bad. so there no need for clomid or novadex?

Would it be worth throwing Rad-140 into this stack?

If I dropped my stenabolic dosage down too 20mg a day would it still be effective?

Top Bottom