napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

shua1

Hey, Dylan! I hope this reaches you well:

I have watched all your videos today regarding SARMs and I just wanted to get your opinion on some things.

“My friend” is age 24, 205Ibs, 6’2, around 15% body fat. He lifts in the evenings 5-6 days and does cardio early in the mornings 3-4 days out the week.

He has ran 2 cycles (12 weeks each) with Ostarine and LGD in the past (sourced from Jacked Nutrition in Fayetteville, NC), however he did not seem to get any noticeable benefits from them either time. He even tried to improve upon his diet and routine the second cycle, but still did not seem to get anywhere. So he thinks that he should change up his source and purchase them elsewhere. Also he thinks that he should take the liquid drops version instead of the pills next time.

His goals are to decrease body fat percentage while putting on solid muscle gainz (with more of an emphasis on the muscle gainz)

He was thinking about stacking S4, LGD, & RAD140

If you were him, would you run this stack or would you run something else? Would you begin all three at the same time, and how would you dose these three, or any other three?

When would you incorporate a test booster? What product?

When would you begin your PCT? What product?

Lastly do you have any opinions on ProvenPeptides.com as a source for SARMs.

Thank you—thank you—thank you

proven peptides is one of the worst source you could ever go with... browse the forum here and you can see a multitude of horrible experiences...

here is the cycle plan i would go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Oof proven peptides gets a lot of complaints. I've been using esarms.com lately and loving their sarms. They are US domestic and liquid. You can PM for a discount code if you're interested.

Top Bottom