napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

lelist

Hi Dylan,

First and foremost, I have now watched several of your YouTube videos and find them very informative and very well done - thank you.

I'm in my 40s, and fitness has been a part of my lifestyle since I was in high school. Diet is 90% non-animal products. I'm thinking about running a 10-12 week LGD 4033 cycle for many of the reported health benefits and obviously some muscle gains would be welcome. You mention that using Cardarine as a part of a mini-PCT is a good idea. I may be mistaken, but I don't think you mention in your PCT or Cardarine video what Cardarine dosage you would recommend for the 4-week PCT? Also, totally off the record, but I know some SARMs sellers are more legit than others - would you have any sources you would recommend or feel are more reputable?

here is the feel layout.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Dylan - went to your site to take advantage of buy 2 get 1 free Organ ST. But checkout does not apply the discount. How do I actually get the doscount and complete the purchase? Also, your customer service number rings and no one answers so couldn't call to complete. Thanks

Top Bottom