napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

balldog3

Im doing anabolicum ldg now man and I keep finding contradicting information online whether it's a good idea to stack lgd with rad was wondering if they're just going to compete for Androgen receptors or if it'll be beneficial

i have no clue where anyone would come up with them competing for anything against one another... its a tremendous stack and they work extremely well together

Im doing anabolicum ldg now man and I keep finding contradicting information online whether it's a good idea to stack lgd with rad was wondering if they're just going to compete for Androgen receptors or if it'll be beneficial
Nothing ever competes for androgen receptors. Not steroids. Not sarms. Nothing. There are always androgen receptors for uptake available.

Reality is there is laws of diminishing returns, as with anything. However stacking works with everything. That's obvious. If you stack 9 steroids then of course at some point your not gaining anything but to a point you do gain . Same for sarms. Stack 2. Or 3. Or even 4. Makes sense. Especially when they do different things and give different benefits

The only “competing” that occurs is when one steroid has a stronger binding affinity than another, and mostly relates to specific kinds of receptors. But they all reach receptors. If your receptors all get occupied (if you have several grams of steroids in you), your body will activate more of them to compensate. This could mean more side effects as well as muscle. The number of receptors don’t change, that’s genetic. The number of active receptors do change depending on need. Receptor sensitivity diminishes if your cycles run too high for too long. If you run a test cycle for a year, it’ll be difficult to pct effectively even if you are on TRT because your body will need more now.

Top Bottom