napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

nonercas

hello bro, i am 31 years old, height:5'8", weight: 73kg, been training for 12 years and met with a severe injury was taking a break for 1 year 6 months. So now i am looking like skinny fat and whatever i eat and how i train does not seem to be working.. maybe it is because of the long break from training and my age. So i decided to use some SARMS. I train 5 to 6 days a week and following a diet plan and training program which i came up with, i'm a coach myself. But here in my country no users for SARMS. All steroids users. I am looking like skinny fat. limbs are flat and small and stomach and waist is fat. when i flex, i still look define still and can be able to see my top 4 abdominal muscles in the morning when i wake up. I decided to go with LGD 4033 and i need your help to guide me which is the legit one and where to get it? the one i came across in a site are all liquids. If so, how to use them? few drops in my mouth or something? Orals will be easier.. So please help me here brother. thank you for your time and guidance. god bless.

Last edited:
Esarms is legit, and top quality sarms that you can get at https://www.esarms.com They are presented as a liquid that you take orally. You use the provided dropper to measure out your dose, and then just squirt it in your mouth and swallow straight away.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hi bro, so what do you think i should cycle with? is lgd 4033 something i should look for in my current condition? or something else?

i am from Singapore by the way bro.. very strict law and small society. But plenty of steroid abusers all over and bodybuilding is like growing like fire here now. especially in the last 3 years. guys went to Olympia amateur and recently won too. so yup, if roids can be used here, i don't understand why not sarms..

I visited the site, I'm not very well versed with the terms of Sarms. There is no mk2866, s4 etc. All some other names. Which ones are which?

3 years ago(2016), I used stanozolol(meditech) for 12 weeks if I am not wrong *can't really remember*. I started with 10mg on the first week and increased by adding 10mg every week and stopped at 30mg and continue taking 30mg all the way till my contest day. And then I rested for more then 3 months and started the cycle again, this time I only did 6 weeks and took 3 months break and then started again. I did such cycles total 3 times and the max I went is 40mg and only for 6 weeks. For the past 1 year 8 months I been clean. But I realised my overall size around my groin area has decreased. Not the size of my genitals*THANK God* But the overall size of my groin. Looks like a 10 year old kids size. And my libido is fine, I still get my eractions when I wake up etc.. But I can't stay in a full 100% hard eraction. I get hard fully and it drops down by 10 to 15% and stays there throughout until I'm done. So my GP asked me if I want a testosterone injection to kick it back up. But I thought there should be other alternatives. I did not know much about steroids so I didn't do a PCT as all my bodybuilding pro friends said stano does not need one and that my dose is too low to even need PCT. They even teased me saying no one goes on stage by just using 30mg of stanozolol it's pointless and no difference from natty guys. But I saw great gains and hardening of muscles. It made me feel so good and confident too. My mood was really good too.. But I don't know if it is because I didn't do PCT or did not use a test jab as a base. Now I need to prepare for filming, I am planning to use Sarms. Do you think I should do PCT first before using any substance again or I'm okay to use and then do a PCT at one go after this Sarms cycle? My body is okay. I had injury so have not been training for almost 2 years now. My stomach and waist surrounded by fats, limbs and other parts are still lean but looking flat and watery. So what do you advise brother?

3 years ago(2016), I used stanozolol(meditech) for 12 weeks if I am not wrong *can't really remember*. I started with 10mg on the first week and increased by adding 10mg every week and stopped at 30mg and continue taking 30mg all the way till my contest day. And then I rested for more then 3 months and started the cycle again, this time I only did 6 weeks and took 3 months break and then started again. I did such cycles total 3 times and the max I went is 40mg and only for 6 weeks. For the past 1 year 8 months I been clean. But I realised my overall size around my groin area has decreased. Not the size of my genitals*THANK God* But the overall size of my groin. Looks like a 10 year old kids size. And my libido is fine, I still get my eractions when I wake up etc.. But I can't stay in a full 100% hard eraction. I get hard fully and it drops down by 10 to 15% and stays there throughout until I'm done. So my GP asked me if I want a testosterone injection to kick it back up. But I thought there should be other alternatives. I did not know much about steroids so I didn't do a PCT as all my bodybuilding pro friends said stano does not need one and that my dose is too low to even need PCT. They even teased me saying no one goes on stage by just using 30mg of stanozolol it's pointless and no difference from natty guys. But I saw great gains and hardening of muscles. It made me feel so good and confident too. My mood was really good too.. But I don't know if it is because I didn't do PCT or did not use a test jab as a base. Now I need to prepare for filming, I am planning to use Sarms. Do you think I should do PCT first before using any substance again or I'm okay to use and then do a PCT at one go after this Sarms cycle? My body is okay. I had injury so have not been training for almost 2 years now. My stomach and waist surrounded by fats, limbs and other parts are still lean but looking flat and watery. So what do you advise brother?

Whoever told u to not run pct with winstrol is about as ignorant as they come. All the problems you have had are a direct result of not using any pct so clearly you need one

So what do you advise Bro? It's more then a year now... Should I do a PCT first now? Or do a TRT in my clinic? Or I can just start with Sarms and diet?

US learned from prohibition that the stricter you make laws, the more rampant the underground becomes. At least, that was true for a few years. They kind of forgot again. Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs but failed to be prohibited. Then you have steroids, one of the least dangerous drugs...

Top Bottom