napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

kenedigost

Hi Dylan. First of all i appreciate all your work as your doing an amazing job educating everyone. I have a few questions.
1. I have done one cycle which was a test e only cycle which i ran back in 2013. i took 500mg per week which i see was a little to high now that i look back on it. Is there any supplement i can take daily to make sure my heart/kidneys/liver stay healthy since i have ran a cycle in the past? I did take liver support during the cycle,though that was it.

2. I havnt considered doing another cycle again until i recently came across lgd4033 sarm as i want a little help to putting on more muscle, and the fact it isnt toxic on your liver/kidney etc is why i am considering it. I just wanted to know if cycled properly, can i avoid side effects short/long term if executed right and if so can you tell me what i need to buy to be fully prepared for this lgd only cycle.

Ive ran LGD once stacked at the time and got great results overall . I had pre/mid and post bloods down while on cycle . AST & ALT was well within range and basically didn't fluctuate much at all so in my single cycle experience with LGD dosed accordingly liver function didnt see impaired granted i'm hardly any expect in this but my doc didnt question the results .

1.Your organs are most likely fine, testosterone is one of the easiest tolerated steroids out there , your dosage wasn't abusive and it's been 5-6 years since then, no reason to worry at all imo..

LGD cycle:

weeks 1-12 LGD 4033 10 mg/day dosed in the morning
weeks 9-12 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Mini pct weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg/day

the only side effect you should experience from it(considering it's legit)is a little supression which will be easily fixed during pct. You can also use this https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/ to fully protect your organs if you got extra bucks to spend

Top Bottom