napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

RIPBigHoss

Hello there !!

I'm here to to get info and help from you all with sarms.
I'm new to the sarms world and started my first cycle of S4 and Osta (which I bought from Proven Peptides) 4 weeks ago and started my 5th week, I'm running a 8 week cycle and so far I've been impressed with results, Anyways to cut the chase I'm ready to start planning my second cycle which is S4 and LGD but i need help with these Q's

1.Whats a good source to buy them?(with a fair price)

2.How would I measure the dosage of LGD & S4?I'm pretty sure every comp. has different measurements?

3.How long would I run this cycle?

4.The sides of LGD and how to minimize them.

5.The best way to use them for more effectiveness?

6.Also whats a good PCT?

I'll probably come up with more question along the way just stick with me this is my first post, Also I'm looking to dramatically change my figure.
I'm 6'1 (if it matters), 245lbs was 230 when I started my cycle, BF probably 20%, I eat 2-3 meals a day slowly eating less and cleaner. My goal is to shave fat while putting on size, And like i said I'll more Q's along the way.

Thank you for the help :)

just stop before you start... proven peptides is causing A LOT of people problems... do not and i repeat do not use that shit... before you do anything else, get different sarms

Thanks Dylan will do!!!& Do start my PCT then ? Or since it was only 4 weeks I shouldn’t be worried about taking my PCT?
And can you help me with my post ? I really appreciate the help!

Thanks Dylan will do!!!& Do start my PCT then ? Or since it was only 4 weeks I shouldn’t be worried about taking my PCT?
And can you help me with my post ? I really appreciate the help!

The first issue is your goals are backwards. You need to cut down before you attempt to build muscle. You are very high at 20% body fat so the first step is to cut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to get bloodwork done so i can determine what u need for pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd definitely recommend more of a cut right now given your current condition

I'd definitely recommend more of a cut right now given your current condition
Rick is spot on. Ill be honest mate 20%BF is fat, I get over 13 and think im a tubby. These compounds as AAS do best when your BF levels are in a fairly lean state 11-13 % is proberly a nice area. Work on that diet first then once your BF is down SARMS maybe a option for sure .

Last edited:
Hello there !!

I'm here to to get info and help from you all with sarms.
I'm new to the sarms world and started my first cycle of S4 and Osta (which I bought from Proven Peptides) 4 weeks ago and started my 5th week, I'm running a 8 week cycle and so far I've been impressed with results, Anyways to cut the chase I'm ready to start planning my second cycle which is S4 and LGD but i need help with these Q's

1.Whats a good source to buy them?(with a fair price)

2.How would I measure the dosage of LGD & S4?I'm pretty sure every comp. has different measurements?

3.How long would I run this cycle?

4.The sides of LGD and how to minimize them.

5.The best way to use them for more effectiveness?

6.Also whats a good PCT?

I'll probably come up with more question along the way just stick with me this is my first post, Also I'm looking to dramatically change my figure.
I'm 6'1 (if it matters), 245lbs was 230 when I started my cycle, BF probably 20%, I eat 2-3 meals a day slowly eating less and cleaner. My goal is to shave fat while putting on size, And like i said I'll more Q's along the way.

Thank you for the help :)

proven peptides poisoned me with their prohormones! READ https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/provenpeptides-com-scammed-me-47375.html

It’s crazy all of the shitty companies that claim they are selling sarms in fact are really selling PH’s. Such BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s crazy all of the shitty companies that claim they are selling sarms in fact are really selling PH’s. Such BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Given all that we know I'm not sure why someone would order online from a source that is not known to be trusted. I've never done that and never will. That's just asking for trouble.

Order only from trusted sources that have reps and have built a solid reputation.

Given all that we know I'm not sure why someone would order online from a source that is not known to be trusted. I've never done that and never will. That's just asking for trouble.

Order only from trusted sources that have reps and have built a solid reputation.
ive never done anything like that either, even when i was brand new to everything... remember brother, what i always say, is that common sense is just not too common

Top Bottom