domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sarms

  1. #1

    Sarms

    Hello there !!

    I'm here to to get info and help from you all with sarms.
    I'm new to the sarms world and started my first cycle of S4 and Osta (which I bought from Proven Peptides) 4 weeks ago and started my 5th week, I'm running a 8 week cycle and so far I've been impressed with results, Anyways to cut the chase I'm ready to start planning my second cycle which is S4 and LGD but i need help with these Q's

    1.Whats a good source to buy them?(with a fair price)

    2.How would I measure the dosage of LGD & S4?I'm pretty sure every comp. has different measurements?

    3.How long would I run this cycle?

    4.The sides of LGD and how to minimize them.

    5.The best way to use them for more effectiveness?

    6.Also whats a good PCT?

    I'll probably come up with more question along the way just stick with me this is my first post, Also I'm looking to dramatically change my figure.
    I'm 6'1 (if it matters), 245lbs was 230 when I started my cycle, BF probably 20%, I eat 2-3 meals a day slowly eating less and cleaner. My goal is to shave fat while putting on size, And like i said I'll more Q's along the way.

    Thank you for the help :)

  2. #2
    just stop before you start... proven peptides is causing A LOT of people problems... do not and i repeat do not use that shit... before you do anything else, get different sarms




  3. #3
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

  4. #4
    Thanks Dylan will do!!!& Do start my PCT then ? Or since it was only 4 weeks I shouldn’t be worried about taking my PCT?
    And can you help me with my post ? I really appreciate the help!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPBigHoss View Post
    Thanks Dylan will do!!!& Do start my PCT then ? Or since it was only 4 weeks I shouldn’t be worried about taking my PCT?
    And can you help me with my post ? I really appreciate the help!
    The first issue is your goals are backwards. You need to cut down before you attempt to build muscle. You are very high at 20% body fat so the first step is to cut down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  6. #6
    You need to get bloodwork done so i can determine what u need for pct


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  7. #7
    I'd definitely recommend more of a cut right now given your current condition

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    victoria , Australia
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'd definitely recommend more of a cut right now given your current condition
    Rick is spot on. Ill be honest mate 20%BF is fat, I get over 13 and think im a tubby. These compounds as AAS do best when your BF levels are in a fairly lean state 11-13 % is proberly a nice area. Work on that diet first then once your BF is down SARMS maybe a option for sure .
    Last edited by Aussymatt; 10-10-2018 at 06:50 AM. Reason: grammer

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPBigHoss View Post
    Hello there !!

    I'm here to to get info and help from you all with sarms.
    I'm new to the sarms world and started my first cycle of S4 and Osta (which I bought from Proven Peptides) 4 weeks ago and started my 5th week, I'm running a 8 week cycle and so far I've been impressed with results, Anyways to cut the chase I'm ready to start planning my second cycle which is S4 and LGD but i need help with these Q's

    1.Whats a good source to buy them?(with a fair price)

    2.How would I measure the dosage of LGD & S4?I'm pretty sure every comp. has different measurements?

    3.How long would I run this cycle?

    4.The sides of LGD and how to minimize them.

    5.The best way to use them for more effectiveness?

    6.Also whats a good PCT?

    I'll probably come up with more question along the way just stick with me this is my first post, Also I'm looking to dramatically change my figure.
    I'm 6'1 (if it matters), 245lbs was 230 when I started my cycle, BF probably 20%, I eat 2-3 meals a day slowly eating less and cleaner. My goal is to shave fat while putting on size, And like i said I'll more Q's along the way.

    Thank you for the help
    proven peptides poisoned me with their prohormones! READ https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...-me-47375.html

  10. #10
    It’s crazy all of the shitty companies that claim they are selling sarms in fact are really selling PH’s. Such BS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •