napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

tokimaker

Hello Dylan

Ok so I have been training around 10 years but not non stop there were years when I was out of the gym.I always had great results as a natural and a month ago I decided to try ostarine.I started with 20mg a day and i can tell you after 2 weeks i started noticing a huge difference in strenght but also gains.Eating a loads of calories gaining muscles but at the same time burning fat! I started taking 30mg but after a few days my morning wood dissapeared but it doesnt bother me now as long as i recover properly.Went back on 20.Now it has been aroud 4 weeks since I have been on ostarine around 2 weeks left til the pills are gone.What would you recommend to do next? Carry on with ostarine at least for another 4 weeks or should I try another compound for example LGD or should i finish this do the pct and the another cycle ? What would be the best sceneario ?

180cm
85kg
Benchpress 100kg
Squat 130kg
My vaist is around 81cm so im not ripped but im lean.

Please could sou answer the question if it doesnt bother you.Thanks for you help

Ostarine is meant to be ran for 12 weeks to get the full effect from it

Last edited:
i recommend you run it 12 weeks like its supposed to be ran and i also recommend you NOT use anything again until you understand how to actually use them and also have EVERYTHING you need on hand, INCLUDING pct

Top Bottom