napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

sarms

guronobeens

hey brother, im out in toronto and was wondering where i could purchase high quality sarms from. im a skinny dude, hard gainer weighing around 140 pounds, and am looking to build muscle. im looking for the best way/products to help me achieve that. if you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

Mate
First how about some complete stats , Age, Height , BF%, years training , previous cycles etc . A little about yourself before you go out asking for sources. Think of it as common courtesy.

Last edited:
sorry about that i sent an email and it got posted here by admin. So im 21 years old ive been lifting for about 2 years now but have been on and off with law school getting in the way as i dedicated all my time to my studies. i felt a lack of confidence and want to get back to my peak. my height is 5'8 and i havent taken anything but creatine. i would say im a hard gainer as i weighed about 100 lbs all throughout highschool and now currently sitting at 140 lbs. anyone think they could guide me in the right direction as im new to this but done adequate research and was directed to this forum.:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom