napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

murpones1

Hey Dylan
i have a few questions to ask ya fist I'm a big guy naturally I'm 6"5 300 pounds I got over weight fat I was up to 365 I lost 65 pounds I done a cycle of tren and test i thought it would help me lose the rest of it I want to be bout 270 I watch all ur videos on YouTube I just caught the new one about sarms what would u think would be a good one for me to try my metabolism slowed down that's why I gained all that weight but now no matter how much I work out I done lose or gain nothing thanks for ur videos and ur help u have helped me more then anyone with facts not gym propaganda and lies

do NOT touch steroids anymore at that weight and especially tren ....side effects are huge at that body fat...as for sarms you want to go with sr 9009 and gw (cardarine)

week 1-12 cardarine 20 mg/day dosed in the morning
week 1-12 sr 9009 30 mg/day , 5 mg every 2-3 hours

no pct is required they are non supressive, side effect-free and very effective in boosting ur metabolism/endurance/lipid profile.You can take it up to 16 weeks if you want , after 16 weeks you take 4 weeks off and start again

Bro, stop blaming your metabolism for gaining weight, and learn how to diet correctly. No compound is going to do the work for you. Using tren at that bodyfat is absolutely asinine. The most harsh steroid that will do the most negatives to your health when you're in shape, so when you're not it's much worse.

I'm 44 and my metabolism is like a snails, yet i stay lean and conditioned. It just takes discipline in the kitchen. Sarms can help but diet is a must

I just don’t understand if you’ve seen all of his videos he’s said plenty of times that steroids aren’t for people with high Body fat so i just don’t understand why you’d think that test and tren would help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont even know what to say other than you really havent paid any attention to what i say on my videos... ive stressed for so many years that steroids are NOT fat burners and NOT to be used by people that are obese.. this is asinine man

Top Bottom