napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

jasarone

Dylan,

On one of the older forums there were a couple of products you were recommending for PCT. and OCS with SARMS Stacks. If those products would have been in stock, I would have bought them, as well as a triple stack from ISARMS.COM having said that, I'm glad I did not, and glad I found you on ISARMS.

I'm 36, I've been an athlete my entire life, and alway have been in the gym. I've been a football coach for 15 years, and each year, the body gets older, and the work load gets bigger, making it harder to maintain my workouts in season. I've just had my shoulder repaired, and have rehabbed my way back to being ready to hit the gym again. Unfortunately I've gone from 195, up to 220. I need to shred fat, and get my strength and stamina back. My diet is back in check, and now I've been researching SARMS.

I researched SARMS last year, and decided maybe I wasn't ready to take that leap, I did an 8 week Advanced Muscle Science stack, and was actually impressed with the results. However, I'm ready to take on SARMS, but, with so much info on various sites, I decided to hit you up and see what advice you could offer regarding where to start, what to take on cycle, and what to pct. with. I would prefer not go go the clomid route etc, and would prefer over the counter.

Anything you can offer as far as help and pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!

stack gw & sr 9009 ...this is the ultimate combo for endurance & fat shredding , doesn't even require a pct as they are non hormonal

gw weeks 1-12 (or 16) 20 mg/day dosed in the morning
sr weeks 1-12 (or 16) 30 mg/day dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours for best results

after you complete a 16 weeks cycle you take 4 weeks break and you can do another one ..

Dylan,

On one of the older forums there were a couple of products you were recommending for PCT. and OCS with SARMS Stacks. If those products would have been in stock, I would have bought them, as well as a triple stack from ISARMS.COM having said that, I'm glad I did not, and glad I found you on ISARMS.

I'm 36, I've been an athlete my entire life, and alway have been in the gym. I've been a football coach for 15 years, and each year, the body gets older, and the work load gets bigger, making it harder to maintain my workouts in season. I've just had my shoulder repaired, and have rehabbed my way back to being ready to hit the gym again. Unfortunately I've gone from 195, up to 220. I need to shred fat, and get my strength and stamina back. My diet is back in check, and now I've been researching SARMS.

I researched SARMS last year, and decided maybe I wasn't ready to take that leap, I did an 8 week Advanced Muscle Science stack, and was actually impressed with the results. However, I'm ready to take on SARMS, but, with so much info on various sites, I decided to hit you up and see what advice you could offer regarding where to start, what to take on cycle, and what to pct. with. I would prefer not go go the clomid route etc, and would prefer over the counter.

Anything you can offer as far as help and pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!

This is the perfect stack I'd recommend to you brother

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

rick gave you the exact cycle layout i would recommend as well... let me know if you have any other questions...

Top Bottom