napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

mocodaver

Hi Dylan. First off I wanna say that I am a big fan of yours and want to thank for all of the helpful information that you put out for people on a daily basis. My question today is concerning sarms. I've recently been watching your videos on liquid sarms vs sarms in pill form. I was considering purchasing some sarms in pill form from a company called enhanced athlete that sells them in pill form, however I know that sarms in pill for are kind of hit and miss. I was wondering if you knew anything about enhanced athlete and if it would be a good company to purchase from or not. Thanks a bunch!

I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews of Enhanced athlete. Never tried them personally but that’s because of all the negative reviews I have seen. As far as pills vs. liquid if they accept CC and sells capsules I would stay away from them. UGL’s can and do sell SARMS in capsules but will only accept bitcoin, WU, moneygram, etc. that is because SARMS cannot be sold for human consumption, but rather as a research chemical.

Hi Dylan. First off I wanna say that I am a big fan of yours and want to thank for all of the helpful information that you put out for people on a daily basis. My question today is concerning sarms. I've recently been watching your videos on liquid sarms vs sarms in pill form. I was considering purchasing some sarms in pill form from a company called enhanced athlete that sells them in pill form, however I know that sarms in pill for are kind of hit and miss. I was wondering if you knew anything about enhanced athlete and if it would be a good company to purchase from or not. Thanks a bunch!
Pills or liquid, doesn't matter. Just be weary and cautious when choosing a source. You certainly want one with quality and legitimacy

they are not even selling sarms anymore and they have been having a lot of issues lately that i have read as well... i would be very hesitant with that

Top Bottom