napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms 4 sale wrote me a note. Lol

toocoolforschool

My package arrived in lightning time and keep in mind Sunday and Monday were no delivery days. Awesome company. I took 3/4 a cc of Superman stack to test out. My only complaint is god dam this tastes bad. It?s like mixed with gasoline but all liquid sarms I?ve had taste horrible. Seriously, add cherry or some flavor. Can?t wait to see quality.

please stop bitching about the taste! we get it!!

thanks for the pic man and thats awesome that you got things so quickly! keep us updated on everything

another trick is take a small sip of OJ or juice, leave it in the back of your mouth then tilt head back and squirt sarms in then swallow

I've ordered three times and everytime Ashley leaves me a note, I really like the personal touch, small gesture like that goes a long way and makes you feel vaule as a customer. Glad the stack works that great as I just ordered mine few days ago.

I've ordered three times and everytime Ashley leaves me a note, I really like the personal touch, small gesture like that goes a long way and makes you feel vaule as a customer. Glad the stack works that great as I just ordered mine few days ago.

Well that and the fact it came in 5 days with 2 being a Sunday and holiday.

You get used to the taste. It's not that bad

I beg to differ. Lol. It?s not bad just taste like everclear and I never been a big liquor person. Like i said, the quality is amazing. My girl is enjoying the hell outta this Superman stack. I will definitely do business again with them. I may be ordering some sarms soon.

I beg to differ. Lol. It?s not bad just taste like everclear and I never been a big liquor person. Like i said, the quality is amazing. My girl is enjoying the hell outta this Superman stack. I will definitely do business again with them. I may be ordering some sarms soon.
great to hear!!

Top Bottom