sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms 4 sale wrote me a note. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    Ashley is a wonderful person. sarms.forsale is A+
    absolutely right!!!

I've ordered three times and everytime Ashley leaves me a note, I really like the personal touch, small gesture like that goes a long way and makes you feel vaule as a customer. Glad the stack works that great as I just ordered mine few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    I've ordered three times and everytime Ashley leaves me a note, I really like the personal touch, small gesture like that goes a long way and makes you feel vaule as a customer. Glad the stack works that great as I just ordered mine few days ago.
    Well that and the fact it came in 5 days with 2 being a Sunday and holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Well that and the fact it came in 5 days with 2 being a Sunday and holiday.

They don't mess around at all lol, when I ordered my full 12 week sarms stack to got here in under 5 days total, super awesome company to do business with.

You get used to the taste. It's not that bad

They don't mess around at all lol, when I ordered my full 12 week sarms stack to got here in under 5 days total, super awesome company to do business with.
    absolutely bro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You get used to the taste. It's not that bad

I beg to differ. Lol. It?s not bad just taste like everclear and I never been a big liquor person. Like i said, the quality is amazing. My girl is enjoying the hell outta this Superman stack. I will definitely do business again with them. I may be ordering some sarms soon.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    I beg to differ. Lol. It?s not bad just taste like everclear and I never been a big liquor person. Like i said, the quality is amazing. My girl is enjoying the hell outta this Superman stack. I will definitely do business again with them. I may be ordering some sarms soon.
    great to hear!!

This company never drops the ball or disappoints, got my superman stack a day early, with another awesome note from Ashley 😎💪

This company never drops the ball or disappoints, got my superman stack a day early, with another awesome note from Ashley 
    nice bro! make sure to let us know how you like it!