napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

What is the best sarm you've used? Did you notice stronger arms and legs?

Kinda of basic question they all serve a different purpose and they most powerful sarm will the specific purpose you seek. Rad140, S4 and lgd are very powerful strength wise but stuff like ostarine is very popular for a reason as it's healing properties are unmatched. Outside of these 4 I haven't tried much more sarms wise.

Technically I've heard s23 might be the most powerful but I've also heard stay the fuck away from it

I just ran a cycle of LGD, RAD140 and GW so since I stacked them I cant count for individual performance however my squat went from a 225 struggle to I just squatted 375 today . That is in 12 weeks so clearly sarms can make a HUGE difference . My cardio and endurance has improved greatly , especially the recovery time between sets - I put that down to the GW amazing stuff ! I did a thread on here about my 12 week cycle . I plan to run MK2866 and S4 with GW as my next cycle for cutting and strength.

thats kind of an objective question brother because you are going to get different answers from anyone you ask... i personally love gw501516 more than anything including steroids but thats me... thats because im an endurance runner and i also train for muscular endurance and NOTHING that i have used has given me this kind of ability like gw has... but like i said, thats an objective question...

Top Bottom