napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

nazelers

Hi,

t I desperately need help with SARM. I’m 18 years old and I'm planning to jump on LGD-4033 8 week cycle with dosage of 10mg per day. I’ve been training for almost 2 years already . I have quite good understanding when it comes to diet and training as I'm big fitness enthusiast. I wonder if after I go off cycle will I be able to hold on my gains in a long run and will I be able to build on top of that natural gains. I know that I still have a lot of gains to make naturally so I don't want to end my natural gains by taking SARMS I only want to use it to speed up the progress a bit.

thanks for help!

Hi,

t I desperately need help with SARM. I’m 18 years old and I'm planning to jump on LGD-4033 8 week cycle with dosage of 10mg per day. I’ve been training for almost 2 years already . I have quite good understanding when it comes to diet and training as I'm big fitness enthusiast. I wonder if after I go off cycle will I be able to hold on my gains in a long run and will I be able to build on top of that natural gains. I know that I still have a lot of gains to make naturally so I don't want to end my natural gains by taking SARMS I only want to use it to speed up the progress a bit.

thanks for help!

I would think your too young for sarms . Your at a age where your hormones etc are in full gear so you should be making good gains if diet and training on point . I'm sure Dylan will chime in and tell you a simular story. Also once you do I cycle of sarms I wouldn't classify you as natural anymore . I'm on my forth week of LGD-4033 and RAD-140 and no longer consider myself natural . Im also 39 and did a fair bit of research before making the decision to start a cycle. You should be able to keep most of your gains after a cycle if you follow proper PCT with GW and MK but again your too young man .

im not advising you on anything at 18 years old... thats asinine... noone here nor anywhere else would advise such absurdity...

You are too young for any PED of any kind bro. All you need is a good diet and hard training at your age

Top Bottom