napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

martoons1

Hey Dylan, is it possible to just take Sarms ? And see noticeable gains with a strict diet and hard training ? Are there any other rebuttal companies you would suggest ?

Hey Dylan, is it possible to just take Sarms ? And see noticeable gains with a strict diet and hard training ? Are there any other rebuttal companies you would suggest ?

Also as far as a pct ... is there any all in one I could take ? I’ve been hearing red pct is enough to bring testerone levels back to normal after a sarms cycle. Also I don’t have to worry about estrogen right ? I’m not trying to get boobs aha The mouse will be taking taking Cardarine(Gw) and Mk 2866 ... and depending on how that goes Ill continue to give the mouse GW if it’s really as good as everyone is and prob add sr 9009

Also will I keep gains from mk2866 ...?

i have no clue where you are getting your info but its terrible.. absolutely not can you run that for pct man... there is no estrogen conversion and of course you can just take sarms and make gains... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What would be better to add with it ... mk 677 or sr 9009 I really want to shred out but keep it and maybe even add some muscle ! My workouts consist of lots of reps ! Mainly bodyweight

sr9009 would be the best to shred more and you have mk2866 to add lean muscle and prevent muscle wastage...

i have no clue where you are getting your info but its terrible.. absolutely not can you run that for pct man... there is no estrogen conversion and of course you can just take sarms and make gains... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So take the DGA while still running the Gw and mk ? From weeks 9 to 12 ?

I would not recommend them at all bro... I would stick with sarmsx.. I’ve always had great results with their sarms

Whenever I go on SARMSx it doesn’t give me the option to add to cart and actually purchase it’s just lets me view the product so I guess I’m stuck with AE. Didn’t want to try newroids!

Alright 12 weeks its is ... ostarine and gw .... I’m more pumped abou the Gw and all the performing enhancing effects you’ve mentioned in your vids.... I’m a high rep kind of guy doing lots of bodyweight exercise - muscleups push-ups dips pullups so I’m excited to see how much more endurance I’ll be given .. ostarine will hopefully be to prevent muscle break down, hopefully give me a little added strength to maybe do these exercises with some more weight (weight vest)

Whenever I go on SARMSx it doesn’t give me the option to add to cart and actually purchase it’s just lets me view the product so I guess I’m stuck with AE. Didn’t want to try newroids!

Sarmsx is currently closed but should be opening very soon from what I’ve heard

Top Bottom