napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

hortoner1

Dear Dylan Gemelli,
I had a few questions. I was looking to take mk677 and Ostarine for healing purposes. I want to keep the doses low, as I am solely interested in the joint healing abilities. I was planning on taking 10mg of each. I was going to take the mk677 for six months or so. I'm thinking about taking ostarine for thirty days at 10mg, discounting use for a couple weeks and doing that over a few times. Was also thinking about taking tb 500 for the duration of taking mk677 as well. (Maybe bpc 157 as well for the shoulder) Do you think it would be smart to have an AI on hand because of the ostarine and a serm? Also, I seen a supplement called Rebirth thats supposed to be a natural serm, but probably would be better with an actual serm if I really needed it? (Maybe just a test booster?) Lastly, I am in the process for the Chicago police and didn't know if the sarms would be tested for. I realize that you probably will not have a certain response to this, but I am just looking for an extra opinion/advise. Also, I realize this is probably questionable for even asking about sarms because they are technically illegal, but was really looking for something to get the body feeling better.

i cannot see sarms being tested for, no but your mk2866 use makes zero sense.. you might as well not even use it.. you have the RIGHT IDEA but the complete wrong cycle use... you have the duration of 677 correct but anything under 20 mg for a male would be rather pointless and 2866 should be ran 12 weeks at 25 mg per 20-25 mg per day, period... females run it less but not males... so if you dont want to run it properly, i would save your money

I would highly doubt you will be tested for sarms. That takes special testing that is pretty much only done by athletic organizations.

In order to get the benefit you are looking for from these sarms they need to be ran correctly

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom