napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

fahamis

Hi, Dylan.

Just wondering what would be the best sarms for female bikini competitor to lose fat and build some muscle in the process, of course she is eating very good and training hard just needed an experienced opinion on what to take and how much. Thanks.

Pretty sure you’re gonna want S4 (Andarine) and GW (Cardarine)... curious if SR9009 (Stenabolic) will be added as well. But the first two will be for sure.

the sarms triple stack would be perfect.. here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

The triple stack is defnitely your best bet. That's the most popular and effective stack for females for cutting bodyfat and building lean muscle. It will treat you very well. Follow the protocol that Dylan gave you exactly as its laid out

So I’m curious. A lot of times I’m seeing RAD, S4 and GW recommended for a cut. Other times I see SR9009, S4 and GW being recommended.

Can someone help me understand really how Ostarine has such a duel purpose? I’ve watched the videos but it seems like it’s versatile depending on the goal/dose. 50mg for bulk and 12.5-25 for a cut/lean bulk yea?

So I’m curious. A lot of times I’m seeing RAD, S4 and GW recommended for a cut. Other times I see SR9009, S4 and GW being recommended.

Can someone help me understand really how Ostarine has such a duel purpose? I’ve watched the videos but it seems like it’s versatile depending on the goal/dose. 50mg for bulk and 12.5-25 for a cut/lean bulk yea?

Yes, Ostarine is versatile for both cutting and adding lean mass. The dosage recommemded is always 25mg per day with the exception of females to use 12.5mg the first two weeks

ostrarine does it all... its a fit in ANY scenario... i love it mainly for the healing, the strength and just how damn good you feel on it in general... i hate to say something gives a sense of well being, but ostarine just does...

Dylan and Rick thanks a lot guys. The more I come across the more questions I have and I try to check out threads before asking.

Pretty sure I’m gonna leave the SR9009 off my stack and MAYBE substitute for MK2866... still in research mode. Being indecisive sucks 🤣

I am continuing with my research and inability to decide AND reanalyzing my goals/current build.

As I mentioned, Lean mass is the goal here. I’ve considered altering the stack I have to:
1-12: S4@50mg/day
1-12: Ostarine@25mg or 50mg/day
1-12: GW@ 20mg/day

Looking at opinions from everyone... hard part is that I haven’t ran any of those except GW and am typically aiming to bulk. Once I run these compounds I feel I’ll have an easier time making a decision next time.

that stack is completely fine but there comes a point when you begin to overthink, which you are at now and that can be more detrimental than beneficial...

I agree with Dylan here... obviously the choice of the compounds is important but your diet plays a huge part in the end result... so don’t overthink it

I am continuing with my research and inability to decide AND reanalyzing my goals/current build.

As I mentioned, Lean mass is the goal here. I’ve considered altering the stack I have to:
1-12: S4@50mg/day
1-12: Ostarine@25mg or 50mg/day
1-12: GW@ 20mg/day

Looking at opinions from everyone... hard part is that I haven’t ran any of those except GW and am typically aiming to bulk. Once I run these compounds I feel I’ll have an easier time making a decision next time.

If your main goal is bulking, something like a sarms combo of LGD and S4 would make more sense to me

Top Bottom