napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

beethercaz

Hi Dylan

I’m a 54 year old female who has been lifting weights for the past year. I have never used any type of SARMS. I’m looking for a SARMS that will help me lose fat, increase strength, and increase lean muscle. What would you recommend? Also what are cycles and should I use a PCT in between cycles?

females do not need any sort of pct... you would want to go with s4 and gw based upon your goals... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Hi Dylan

I’m a 54 year old female who has been lifting weights for the past year. I have never used any type of SARMS. I’m looking for a SARMS that will help me lose fat, increase strength, and increase lean muscle. What would you recommend? Also what are cycles and should I use a PCT in between cycles?
I would recommend the triple stack to you. That's the most popular effective stack for females for your goals

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Top Bottom