napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

managebigs

Hey Dylan,

I’m a 20 year old man weighing about 235 sitting at 27% body fat and 47% muscle. Had a couple questions on Sarms and what would work best for me.

I’m really just looking to cut on a budget. I’m in college and I don’t wanna be a bodybuilder or anything like that but I do need help losing this weight cause it’s a struggle to be honest with you. I lift 4 times a week and run in the morning 6 days a week. I’m on a budget and don’t wanna commit to a cycle. Just curious on what you would recommend that has the least side effects and keeps my hdl levels high. Feel free to give me a call if you have some time and we can discuss.

Thanks,

give you a call? bro, lets please be serious here... LOL come on... i'll help you with your cycle but give you a call? wow...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,

I’m a 20 year old man weighing about 235 sitting at 27% body fat and 47% muscle. Had a couple questions on Sarms and what would work best for me.

I’m really just looking to cut on a budget. I’m in college and I don’t wanna be a bodybuilder or anything like that but I do need help losing this weight cause it’s a struggle to be honest with you. I lift 4 times a week and run in the morning 6 days a week. I’m on a budget and don’t wanna commit to a cycle. Just curious on what you would recommend that has the least side effects and keeps my hdl levels high. Feel free to give me a call if you have some time and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Dylan probably gave you the best sarms cutting cycle if you are looking to keep costs down. And,please, understand that there's no way in hell Dylan is going to be able to call you. You need to be realistic. I get tons of PMs and answer a lot of threads and questions, and Dylan gets even more than me....so you need to understand there's no way that will happen

My apologies brotha.. Didn't know how busy you were. Just trying to get more information on what exactly I should take and what I should takes does to my body. Thanks for getting back to me though!

My apologies brotha.. Didn't know how busy you were. Just trying to get more information on what exactly I should take and what I should takes does to my body. Thanks for getting back to me though!
That's why Dylan gave you a very detailed layout above on exactly how to dose everything

your welcome, i laid it out to make it as easy as possible to understand.. let me know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom