napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

parkerjoo

Hi Dylan I was thinking about trying out the sarms products, I was wondering how you take it, looks like a dropper on the bottle is there a mg indicator in the dropper to show how much you are taking and do you take it with a drink or straight as it is.

Would it be worth taking for a month or would there be little gain from it? I see it’s expensive and I don’t think I can drop that kind of money on them every month. I saw your videos very informative. I think I would do a 2 stack for cutting and size strength. The gw and s4.

Thanks for any help ya can give

It wouldn’t make sense to take it for a month ... it peaks at week 8, so you really want to use them 12 weeks...

You measure the ml/mg with a dropper and you take it as it is

there is absolutely no point in using it for a month, none and if you dont have the means to run a cycle properly, you should wait until you do.. there is more to it than just buying products... food, any supplements you may need, gym time, etc...

You need to run them a full 12 weeks to get the full benefit. The triple stack would be perfect for the goals you have. Mk2866, s4, and gw for 12 weeks

Thanks for the fast reply’s and thanks Dylan for emailing me back and adding this here

I figured it wouldn’t be wise to just try a month but I thought it if tried it and noticed anything from it I would be better than buying 12 weeks worth and finding out it didn’t really do much for me

I will have to get enough to run it for at least 12 weeks

Thanks again guys

Keep up the great YouTube videos Dylan very informative

Top Bottom