napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

rooferdeco

Hi Dylan have watched a few of your videos and I am now convinced that sarms is the way forward
I have for the first time run a cycle of deca with testosterone for 10 weeks now starting my pct
But it hasn't been happy days as always worried about side effects
I didn't do more than 300 of deca and 300 of testosterone
Feel good but once again always concerned about side effects
I'm am going to finish pct and take 14 weeks off as advised
How would I take sarms when would I take and where can I get them
Please advise

ps
Sorry I forgot to mention
The reason I did deca as i had some knee issues that have now improved 100%
But will it return not sure

hey brother... all i need to know is what your goals are so i can make the proper recommendation... also, deca is great when you are using it but it is not actually healing the wound, so keep that in mind... its a band aid but you are now removing it... there are certain sarms you can use that will provide you with REAL healing...

Hi Dylan thanks for getting back
As I explained I do have cartldge issues with my knees I'm 57
And really enjoy my training so what would you advise me to use that would help my condition I would like to get stronger in the gym and it hopefully will also help me at work as I am a Roofer
Regards Gary

And really enjoy my training so what would you advise me to use that would help my condition I would like to get stronger in the gym and it hopefully will also help me at work as I am a Roofer
Regards Gary

I have a great stack for you bro. This will help your strength, healing, and lean mass gains considerably. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

The MK-677 I highly advise taking long term past this cycle. It really needs ran a full year to get the most out of it.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Regards Gary
i have the perfect stack for you.... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan thamks for your recommendation
How are the sarms taken with or without food In liquid form or pills and how long to take them for ?
Thanks Gary

How are the sarms taken with or without food In liquid form or pills and how long to take them for ?
Thanks Gary

You can take them with food or not... it's totally up to you. SARMSX is the liquid form.

As far as length of time... Dylan laid it out above. 12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gary

they are liquid form and it does not matter if you take them with or without food... in the rare circumstance you get an upset stomach, then you would take them in food but that is not a common occurrence...

Hi Dylan I'm in the U.K. How much will this 12 week course cost and can you send to U.K. With no problems
Regards Gary

Ok thanks good to know what would the cost be to receive your recommended course of sarms cost including shipping
Thanks for all your help Gary

Ok thanks good to know what would the cost be to receive your recommended course of sarms cost including shipping
Thanks for all your help Gary
All the prices ate listed right on the site bro. There is a 30% or 40% off section if you buy multiple bottles of the same compound too. Click on the discount tab. 20% off is offered if you do wire transfer as well

Hi Dylan I worked out that on your recommendation for a 12 week supply of MK677 in need 3 bottles S4 3 bottles MK2866 3bottles
Hopefully this is correct

yes, that is correct.... well 1 bottle of mk2866 actually lasts 8 weeks so you really only need 2 but it makes more sense to do the buy 2 get 1 free

Hi Dylan thanks for your videos
I have been watching and listening so from what I can see MK677 Mk2866 run along with peptides TB500 and BPC157
Should give me results as well as looking after knee condition I also saw you mentioned LGD4033
Could you run that along with the others and if so what would be your recommended dosage
Regards Gary

Top Bottom