napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

sajarbon

Hi Dylan,

First of all thanks for all your videos, they are great!
Quick question and maybe you had a video on this but i am not sure.
I know a site where they sell oral sarms, and are these the same as the liquid form for injection?
Are they save for the liver unlike oral steroids(winstrol).
Thanks a lot for your information.

Hi Dylan,

First of all thanks for all your videos, they are great!
Quick question and maybe you had a video on this but i am not sure.
I know a site where they sell oral sarms, and are these the same as the liquid form for injection?
Are they save for the liver unlike oral steroids(winstrol).
Thanks a lot for your information.

You have to be careful on sources for sarms. There are a lot of companies out there selling fake and underdosed sarms. The only source I would trust for sarms to get the highest quality and purity is www.sarmsx.com

Dieting

let me know if you have any further questions bro...

I already made a order at sarmsx, so now i actually want to know your thoughts on the best diet for LGD 4033
At the moment i eat like 2400-2500 calories and i can say its my maintenance, should i drastically increase or
just a little higher with a dose of 10 mg /day of LGD4033

Thanks a lot for your info.
I appreciate it!

I already made a order at sarmsx, so now i actually want to know your thoughts on the best diet for LGD 4033
At the moment i eat like 2400-2500 calories and i can say its my maintenance, should i drastically increase or
just a little higher with a dose of 10 mg /day of LGD4033

Thanks a lot for your info.
I appreciate it!
brother how can i possibly answer that if i dont know what your goal is?

Thats true ;), I want to gain as much muscle as possible without gaining to much fat so for what macros should i aim and calories of course.
Thanks a lot!
okay then i would start with 350 calories over maintenance and then assess from there after about 4 weeks...

Top Bottom