napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

alcojol

So Iv never taken SARMS before, nor have I taken steroids. Recently I had decided to buy Mk 2866. I have a dosing protocol that I would like some opinions on.

5'8
155lb
12% body fat

SARM CYCLE
MK 2866

10mg per day for 2 weeks
20mg per day for 2 weeks
30mg per day for 2 weeks

Cycle off
20mg per day for 2 weeks
10mg per day for 8 days

This would be a 9 week cycle and I'm trying to get the most effect without a shut down or loss of gainz.

Tips are welcome!!!

So Iv never taken SARMS before, nor have I taken steroids. Recently I had decided to buy Mk 2866. I have a dosing protocol that I would like some opinions on.

5'8
155lb
12% body fat

SARM CYCLE
MK 2866

10mg per day for 2 weeks
20mg per day for 2 weeks
30mg per day for 2 weeks

Cycle off
20mg per day for 2 weeks
10mg per day for 8 days

This would be a 9 week cycle and I'm trying to get the most effect without a shut down or loss of gainz.

Tips are welcome!!!

Mk2866 should be dosed the entire time at 25mg and needs ran for 12 weeks straight, no breaks..what you are listing makes no sense at all. You also need to run a mini pct with it as it can be supressive.

Mk2866 should be dosed the entire time at 25mg and needs ran for 12 weeks straight, no breaks..what you are listing makes no sense at all. You also need to run a mini pct with it as it can be supressive.

Couldn't that be reckless considering that I might respond positively or negatively to such a strick dose???

Also please keep it happy place :)

Couldn't that be reckless considering that I might respond positively or negatively to such a strick dose???

Also please keep it happy place :)
I just wanted you to stop posting in so many threads the same stuff. I'm always happy..moody sometimes yea...but when you do things like that it appears you are trolling.

What I listed is the proper dosing protocol, you are making up a protocol that just makes no sense. How is it reckless when I provided you the correct dosing? Females are the only ones who need to ease into the mk. So unless you are female no need to ease in or take breaks until your 12 weeks is up

So you believe that tampering is the dose has no effect on suppression or retention???

So you believe that tampering is the dose has no effect on suppression or retention???
Mk can be supressive..no matter what your dosage is..it's a supressive sarm...some people are effected more than others, thus the reason for a pct. Some people have no supression...however if you run it at a dose that is too high or too low you won't get the results.
If you don't want supression go with sr, gw, or mk677.
Mk677 must be ran a year straight
Gw/sr both can be ran 16 weeks before taking a break.

Last edited:
Btw it's coming in capcells at 10mg so should I go 20 or 30
We recommend sarmsx. Which is liquid. Now I see why your dosing is screwed up. You most likely have a prohormone, we can only give you dosing and protocol with sarmsx. I would recommend not taking these

Hey man I'm not talking shit, I purchased a product and found the 1st forum site talking about SARMS. You suggested a company so I typed Enhanced Athlete vs SARMSX a video popped up that's what it was.

At least I know one thing is true about the video, you guys are a bunch of dicks....your kinda being the people Dylan talks about....

Top Bottom