napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms 1st Cycle

svarcas

Hi everyone,

This is just my second post. The deal here is that i want to combine proper dieting and sarms to lose body fat but maintain strength. I know how diet works for me and what is timeline to achieve my goals as done this before. This time i want to see what extra benefits sarms would provide under same diet protocol.

Here my stats:

Age - 32
Height - 5'7''
Weight - 171 lb
No previous cycles
Training - 8 years on and off but off not longer than 15 months combined. Last 18 months been consistent.
Injuries - None
Supplements - Creatine, B-Alanine

At the beginning i was settling with idea that i should go for LGD-4033 but after researching more i think i should opt for MK-2866. The reason for that is just because it is first time and i want to low ball, see what happens. Other reason is that i m not worried that much about putting on lean mass as of not loosing lots of strength.

Please your opinion on this much appreciated

8-12 weeks combination on MK-2866 and GW-501516. Not sure about dosage and if PCT needed

Thanks

There is an article by Dylan Gemelli that mentions a sarms stack for cutting. It is called the triple stack.
Gw: 20 mg/day
Mk-2866: 25 mg/day
S-4: 50 mg/day. 25 mg in the am, 25 mg 4-6 hrs later.

8 weeks is sufficient, but you will get better results by running the full 12 weeks. Yes, this will require a pct.

Running gw-501516 alone will also yield some amazing fat loss. The beauty of this compound is that it does not require a pct. If you do decide to add mk-2866 or s-4, you will need a pct

Top Bottom