napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

wimdoir

Dyllan,
Saw your video online and had a few questions regarding SARMS. I have a 16 year old son who is a football player. He is 6'4 and approx 255 lbs. He wants to bulk and put on size within the next 3 months before spring football starts. In the past he used anavar with good results but I was informed by a friend who is familiar with SARMS, that SARMS might be a good choice for him. There are many types and seem a bit confusing. I am looking for your advice on what the best choices and/or stacks may be. I would appreciate your input. Thank you.

Wtf? You let your 16 year old run anavar? "In the past" So was he 15 on Anavar? He shouldn't be using anything at 16, that's crazy. What are you thinking?! This is why steroids get a bad wrap, because of shit like this.

Last edited:
Holy shit dude. What a fucking role model. You need to check that shit at the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable... I just don't have the words... aas is not meant for kids. You're damaging your son and ruining his life... What a great dad, destroying his kid...

Dude this guy can't be serious!! If he did what a fkn douche of a dad he is for letting his son use steroids at 16yr old.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dyllan,
Saw your video online and had a few questions regarding SARMS. I have a 16 year old son who is a football player. He is 6'4 and approx 255 lbs. He wants to bulk and put on size within the next 3 months before spring football starts. In the past he used anavar with good results but I was informed by a friend who is familiar with SARMS, that SARMS might be a good choice for him. There are many types and seem a bit confusing. I am looking for your advice on what the best choices and/or stacks may be. I would appreciate your input. Thank you.
you know, a lot of times i get angry etc. and give a good amount of tough love but you my friend, your a sick disgrace... i mean, probably one of the lowest i could ever imagine... are you fucking kidding me right now? you would honestly put your son in harms way at 16 years old? wtf is wrong with you.. YOUR SICK! you should not even be able to have parental rights... what kind of monster are you?

Dyllan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9SVLRN1yrE "Reasons you SHOULD NOT use steroids: By Dylan Gemelli" Start this video at the 2 minute mark, Dylan has already covered this and has explained why it's such a terrible idea. Please educate yourself on this, this is not a joke. You could end up screwing your sons health up in a serious way and why? So he can "bulk"? What is that going to matter when he's older with health issues? Think about that for a minute.

Dyllan,
I have no words but this....

fa1122d3586cda8222603a66cc35cbda.jpg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom