napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Womens Cycle

woz8

I am new to the world of Sarms and was looking for advice on what products/cycles I should be using.
I am 5'5, 128lbs. I work out 4-5 days a week doing crossfit/lifting. Diet is already clean
Looking to lean out and build up endurance.
Anything advice will help!
Also, are there any sides?

Thank you! :)

I am new to the world of Sarms and was looking for advice on what products/cycles I should be using.
I am 5'5, 128lbs. I work out 4-5 days a week doing crossfit/lifting. Diet is already clean
Looking to lean out and build up endurance.
Anything advice will help!
Also, are there any sides?

Thank you! :)
Sarms are perfect for females. They don't carry the side effects and virilization that steroids do.

Based on your goals, the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com would be perfect for you. You'll see great endurance, fat burning, strength, and muscle building benefits

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Thank you!! This helps a lot!

I have read some thing about S4 causing side effects with vision. Is this true? If I didn't take it, how would it effect me/the cycle?
Why do you take GW before workout? Is it a stimulant? I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine.
How long is the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions lol

Thank you!! This helps a lot!

I have read some thing about S4 causing side effects with vision. Is this true? If I didn't take it, how would it effect me/the cycle?
Why do you take GW before workout? Is it a stimulant? I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine.
How long is the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions lol
im lost... the cycle clearly shows 12 weeks? the numbers are listed right there?? gw IS NOT a stimulant whatsoever... not in any way... you dont have to take it before your workout... many people have felt an added effect that way but you can take it in the a.m. as well... s4 side effects are likely not going to be an issue with you because you will not exceed 50 mg like most men do... if it did effect you, it would be a yellowish tint you see when switching from dark to light etc but its NOT permanent and s4 has a very short half life which means it fades away within a few days of discontinued use

here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Okay, thank you so much!!
you are very welcome... please let me know anytime you have questions and also, definitely keep us updated on your results... it is so great to have logs posted, especially female logs because there are not as many as male logs...

Will do!

This may sound like a dumb question but is there anything I should or shouldn't do while on the cycle?

Will do!

This may sound like a dumb question but is there anything I should or shouldn't do while on the cycle?
lol.. can you be more specific... there's A LOT of things you shouldnt do... eat like shit, not train etc... i could list things a mile long... please be more specific

Sorry that wasn't specific lol.... as in diet, training, timing of dosages, if I miss a dose.

women do not require any pct whatsoever... you were shown exactly how to run it so there are not worries there for you... dose timings were already laid out for you as well...

No specific changes to anything while on cycle. Just make sure to eat and train for the goal you are after

Top Bottom