napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Triple stack or is it too soon?

Cole

Hello,

Posting for the first time here, read quite a few threads before signing up, seeing a lot of well informed ppl here, which gave me the confidence to share and ask.

Height: 185
Weight: 89-90kg
Body fat % ~14%
Years of training 5-7
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) :
- 2015 - Turinabol 50mg, 4 weeks - gained about 8 kilos
No real PCT, just took tribulus
- 2016 (January) - Turinabol - gained about 4 kilos
(Again tribulus)
- 2016 - (October) - Epistane 40 mg 2 a day ~4 weeks - gained about 5 kilos (reached 96kg) but increased body fot, quite high carb diet
Clomid PCT 4 weeks
- 2017 - February - Tren 10 - 40 mg daily - 4 weeks - no gain, no weight loss + Milk thistle for liver protection

Now I am 89-89kg, lost some muscle mass (especially in arms and legs), a bit more ripped, but not looking the way I imagine it

Goals - 93-5 kilos, clean as possible
Supplements (if any) - BCAA,Glutamine, VItamines and minerals, protein powder
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - current diet high protein trying to hit 200-250 gr protein per day, lower on carbs
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - none

So basically I've had a good run with epistane, but then I think i don't want to push my liver and kidneys again so soon and was considering SARM triple stack. Is it realistic to expect 5 kg lean mass running on the triple stack for 8 week? Is it too soon? Now that I've limited the carbs I am losing weight quite fast along with muscle mass, but then again if i increase them I gain belly fat rather quickly as well. My diet is pretty clean and I am quite disciplined in that area.

Any ideas of corrections and recommendations are greatly welcome.
Genetically I think I am predisposed to gaining some extra fat in the belly as my entire family are tall and fittish (even my father who is 70 and does not work out for ages has a well built body with the exception of the belly)

Thanks

it would need to be ran 12 weeks, not 8 but the goals are definitely reasonable... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The triple stack is a very well rounded stack bro, and I think it's perfect for your goals. It's not too early to run it at all

Thank you guys,
Do you have any observations if there's a quality difference between the sarms in sarmsx and sarms1?

Thank you guys,
Do you have any observations if there's a quality difference between the sarms in sarmsx and sarms1?
uh yeah... thats a joke bro... sarms1 is damn near the bottom of the barrel... it gets no worse... trust me, i left them many years ago because of this... sarmsx is at the top level of quality that you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom