napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm timing question

daankuk

Hi Dylan,

I know it been mentioned that LGD and Ostarine you take in the AM because of the half life.

Would it make a difference if one works out in the evening. In such case taking the dose closer to that point rather than first thing 12 hours removed from the workout?

Just trying to see if it would make a difference for maximizing the drug effectiveness.

Well generally just take it ~the same time every day.
But more specifically here's two scenarios about Ostarine. Ostarine is mainly used for muscle preserving so it's needed most throughout the day when you actually move & train.

Let's assume you take it in the morning & full 25mgs of Ostarine would enter your system (It's not that accurate really, but it's easier to calculate)
You train after work, around 16.00 PM. 24 hour halftime means only 1/3rd of the time has passed. 12,5mg / 3 = ~4mg. This would mean there is still roughly 21mgs of Ostarine in your body when you train & when your muscle actually needs preservation the most.

Scenario #2

You take Ostarine 25mgs on the evening ~10pm. You go to sleep, wake up, go to work & train after work at 16.00 PM. There's been 18 hours between taking Ostarine & training. It means your body has gotten rid of ~8-9mgs of Ostarine & there is only 15-16 mgs of it left when you train, when it's most needed to preserve your muscle during the day you move & work out.

Even though the difference is not crazy & varies a lot depending on when you train, it's best taken in the AM or ~ hour before working out. I wouldn't personally take it before going to sleep. This is obviously only about Ostarine.

Last edited:
Hi Dylan,

I know it been mentioned that LGD and Ostarine you take in the AM because of the half life.

Would it make a difference if one works out in the evening. In such case taking the dose closer to that point rather than first thing 12 hours removed from the workout?

Just trying to see if it would make a difference for maximizing the drug effectiveness.

No it will not make a difference. The half life is xtremely long. Just dose it in the am as its intended

it does not make a difference the time of day as long as you keep them similar on the time each day... i just recommend the a.m. because there have been some people in the past claiming that sarms have interfered with their sleep taking them at night but there are plenty that take them at night with no issue whatsoever

Sorry to drop in on an old thread..... but with time does it have to be a fairly regular 24hrs between doses... I train at 530am 3 days so ideally I take it then before training and on other days at around 7am before breakfast.... I'm guessing this isnt an issue as it's only a small time delay

Sorry to drop in on an old thread..... but with time does it have to be a fairly regular 24hrs between doses... I train at 530am 3 days so ideally I take it then before training and on other days at around 7am before breakfast.... I'm guessing this isnt an issue as it's only a small time delay
taking them around your workout is pointless... they have NO effect if you take them near your workout or not... take them whenever you want but keep them 24 hours apart each day

Top Bottom