napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm time scale

Stronglikebull

So I keep reading people asking can I get gains on 4 weeks & the responses are don’t waste your money, then what about 8 weeks and the responses are it’s not optimal but gains can be made & 12 weeks is the full cycle length & optimal
So my question is why 12 weeks? Does your body need to be saturated and that’s what yields the most gains? Can it be run longer than 12 weeks but 12 weeks limits suppression? What makes 12 weeks so optimal

they start to peak at week 8 so clearly stopping right then, you are leaving a lot on the table... thats like saying kevin durant should retire right now while he is peaking.. doesnt make much sense

Well yeah for most people lol, so what about people like me that’s on trt & suppression isn’t an issue?

I guess i have to repeat myself? There is no added benefit and u will desensitize yourself to them... not smart at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That’s fine I just wanted to know what was so special about the 12 week Mark & maybe others can see this, especially the newer guys and see that 12 weeks is optimal & why

Yes ive covered it hundreds of times so im sure people have seen... hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s fine I just wanted to know what was so special about the 12 week Mark & maybe others can see this, especially the newer guys and see that 12 weeks is optimal & why
Same reason we recommend certain doses. It's all about finding the sweet spot on what works best, and 12 weeks on average is wgat gives people the most benefit without going too far and wasting sarms desensitizing to it.

Top Bottom