napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm/Supplement Questions

califoneon

Mr. Gemelli,

I hope this message finds you healthy, happy, and enjoying the end of your September wherever you are. I’m reaching out today with a two questions - one regarding Sarms and the other regarding a supplement you discuss in your YouTube channel:

I’m a pretty advanced competitive bodybuilder who has been a human laboratory for the past 7 years. I have quite a bit of experience with the joys and pitfalls of AAS but have never ventured into the emerging world of SARMS (unless you count Clomiphene & Tamoxifen). I’m curious if you, in your journeys into this relatively new horizon, have any experience and/or recommendations of specific compounds for anabolism/fat loss/recover/etc.? (It goes without saying that this is a judgement free zone here)

My last question is if you have any particular feedback using Indole-3 Carbinol as an effective estrogen modulator? I have read extensively on the list of supposed benefits but am wondering if you have any subjective feedback as to its effectiveness (e.g. controlling E2, bloat, other high estrogen symptoms), especially when on TRT and/or on cycle?

Thank you for your time and consideration on my behalf. Sincerely,

indole 3 is a great supplement, absolutely but you are not going to rely solely on that for estrogen control if thats what you are asking... it has benefits, absolutely, but that alone would never be an estrogen controller...

here is the sarms stack that is most suitable for your goals

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom