napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Strength

Jg2243

Currently running GW and 110% love it !!! Really interested in andarine (S4) but the Night Vision issue worries me ... I work shift work and they require me to see at night lol ... I watched DG videos on dosing to combat the vision side effects but still a little worried .I wouldn’t care if I didn’t work night works . Can’t find any support supplements either to combat the vision side effects either .. I’m currently on TRT and Rad would make sense but like everyone else don’t want to drive the T up and have the doc lower the dosage... Strength is my focus, sooo what’s everyone’s opinion as the second best strength focused SARM ??? Hell it doesn’t even have to be a SARM can be a PH ... just not steroids...

Currently running GW and 110% love it !!! Really interested in andarine (S4) but the Night Vision issue worries me ... I work shift work and they require me to see at night lol ... I watched DG videos on dosing to combat the vision side effects but still a little worried .I wouldn’t care if I didn’t work night works . Can’t find any support supplements either to combat the vision side effects either .. I’m currently on TRT and Rad would make sense but like everyone else don’t want to drive the T up and have the doc lower the dosage... Strength is my focus, sooo what’s everyone’s opinion as the second best strength focused SARM ??? Hell it doesn’t even have to be a SARM can be a PH ... just not steroids...
Rad does not raise your test leveks or alter your trt bro, so no idea where you heard that.

Lgd is another great option, but honestly s4 sides are mostly overplayed and easily controlled with proper dosing

I read that Rad-140 raise your test .. Glad to know it doesn’t.. To much bullshit out there from people that don’t understand what they’re talking about .. You and DG are the two sources I trust ... Thanks for setting the record straight for me ..going to run GW and SR 9009 with either the LGD or S4 ...I appreciate the reply !!!

lgd is the next best for strength for sure... rad will not drive up your testosterone at all.. .it was designed for that but its actually show to be slightly suppressive... lgd would be the next best option after s4 for strength

Usually it’s the extreme light to dark that is affected. Like Rick said, those claims are way overplayed. S4 is the fucking shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok the better question is , can you see and it’s fuzz for a min or so when you go from light to dark ? Is like when you shut the lights off in a room and it takes a couple seconds for ur eyes to adjust to the dark ??? I want to run it .. S4 is 100% what I’m looking for ... S4 ran with Gw is the perfect stack for me ... LG has sparked my interest ... but I want pure strength results

there's a yelow tint that you see when you switch from light to dark, almost a small blur for some but it doesnt last... it takes time to adjust...

Only thing I notice from s4 is my eyes taking a few seconds longer to adjust when going into a dark room. If im in same, similar light conditions I notice nothing negative. Only transitions from light to dark and vice versa that lasts just a few seconds. It's a very minor thing

Top Bottom