napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm and steroid questions

BigJay23

So here's the deal guys I got these two good buddies at the gym with some questions and issues and I told them I would help them out and inquire about about it
I'm pretty sure about one question which is my buddy asked me what he suggests to assist in the gym with his arthritis and injured shoulders and rotator cuff and I told him a cycle of osta and lgd for 12 weeks with dosage and correct pct
Good suggestion?
The second one is my buddy is playing semi pro football and he wants to go on something but he is allergic to the test oil
I suggested him all sarms and deca because deca is water based if I'm correct? Especially rad 140 s4 and gw for his sport
Thanks always guys cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here's the deal guys I got these two good buddies at the gym with some questions and issues and I told them I would help them out and inquire about about it
I'm pretty sure about one question which is my buddy asked me what he suggests to assist in the gym with his arthritis and injured shoulders and rotator cuff and I told him a cycle of osta and lgd for 12 weeks with dosage and correct pct
Good suggestion?
The second one is my buddy is playing semi pro football and he wants to go on something but he is allergic to the test oil
I suggested him all sarms and deca because deca is water based if I'm correct? Especially rad 140 s4 and gw for his sport

for your friend with the injuries, yes, that is perfect... i would also recommend adding mk677... here's the layout for him

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

as far as your other friend goes... if he can't run test then running deca without it is about as bad as it gets... DO NOT tell him to do that whatsoever... thats horrible with no test...

if he's semi pro football, have him run this stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good suggestion?

Dylan pretty much covered it very well.

For your friend with the injuries, that healing stack Dylan gave is perfect for him. Here is the link for the whole stack from the sarmsx site

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

Your formed that plays football needs to stay away from Deca if he can't run test. Every cycle requires a test base.

He should probably just go with a sarms stack. Dylan gave a great stack. Here is another alternative stack that I think would go very well for him which is the mega super stack. I also provided the layout and link for that stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Both of those cycles require a mini pct, which is this

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Thanks Guys that's honestly what I thought for both just making sure

Top Bottom