napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm and steroid combo

putumu

Hi guys...i would need an advice from u !
I'm planning to put together a stack i could use for my next competition at the end of this year and wanted to ask if i can use sarms and steroids at the same time ?
Few things about me : i'm 28 years old, been lifting for more then 10 years, good shape year round at about 8-9% bodyfat....for my previous Mens Physique prep i used Tbol, then Winstrol and Masteron and at the end a few Clen tablets....one thing to mention is that i'm very sensitive to Testosterone...i tried to use around 300mg a week but after 2 weeks my nipples were getting sensitive even with Arimidex on hand so i stoped that.
So could i use for example LGD for a few weeks and then something like Winstrol with Ostarine to follow ? Is that a good ideea ?
Thanks for any advice u could give me !

Your body naturally makes testosterone that's the silliest thing I've ever heard . if your sensitive too estrogen not testosterone use a physiological dose like 150 mg a week and the the hardeners on top but if you shutdown natural testosterone production you must replace it . And what the he'll does having adex on hand have too do with shit If you weren't running it how is it Suppost to work.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Having Adex on hand won't help you at all brother. You actually have to take the pill for it to work lol. No matter how bad you aromatise I'm sure it can be controlled at 300mg a week if you actually took an AI

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Sorry for the confusion, when i said i had Arimidex on hand i meant i was actually taking it, one tablet EOD....i had this issue before with Test, very quickly my nipples look like there are a few droppes of liquid beneath, nothing extream but still...so i want to use now things that will not aromatase....that's way i was asking if is ok to combine Sarms with steroids, and by the way it will be the first time for me using Sarms if i'll do it !

Top Bottom