napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm stack questions

sternadel

Hey Dylan ,So I've been watching your sarm videos on Youtube and I really appreciate all the info. I want to ask you a few questions real quick about a cycle im about to start please. So! It's a 3-in-1 blend of SR, S4, and Ostarine. And I added LGD as well because of your emphasis on S4 and LGD's ability to work together for recomping which is my goal. I'm 28, I used to be in GREAT shape and I've gained some weight when I had a kid and a job that takes a lot of my rest away. So, do you think this cycle will work nicely? How long should I run it? What else should I add? And can an OTC PCT work for this considering the suppression should be fairly mild to mid-range. Also some history I've only ever run sarms once a few years ago, 1st cycle was rad140 and 2nd was yk11. Responded well to both so I'm excited to see what this will do for me. I'm trying to shred off some fat and maintain, hopefully even build a bit of muscle mass before florida vacation in 1 month. Your expert advice is much appreciated. Thank you

Blends are always terrible, use a trusted iSARMS approved source. esarms seems to be the best option at the moment, click the advert at the top of the isarms website.

NEVER and i mean NEVER use a sarms blend... these are the biggest fucking scam out there... do not use that shit... you will not be getting anything like what you think

Okay, I'll discontinue my cycle then. I appreciate the advice but now here's my question. I'm one week into this stack, how would you reccommend I PCT from here, if at all?

Okay, I'll discontinue my cycle then. I appreciate the advice but now here's my question. I'm one week into this stack, how would you reccommend I PCT from here, if at all?

You will be fine to stop with no pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah man it's a huge Red flag on those companies that sell these types of blends. It's a guarantee it's not legit at all

Top Bottom