napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To SARM stack or not to stack?

trutan

Hey guys. I'm already pretty lean. Under 10%. Would you reccomend a stack to drop the last few % or would a single SARM like GW work?

I’ve watched most of your videos several times and I’m sure you mention it and I keep missing it.
When to take a mild AI(arimitise)? Definitely pct. but should I start taking it at week 6? I believe that’s when you said GW and S-4 starts minor suppression.

And I read both 25 and 50mg is what to start at. I know you can’t give an absolute answer but a starting point would be comforting.

I’ve watched most of your videos several times and I’m sure you mention it and I keep missing it.
When to take a mild AI(arimitise)? Definitely pct. but should I start taking it at week 6? I believe that’s when you said GW and S-4 starts minor suppression.

And I read both 25 and 50mg is what to start at. I know you can’t give an absolute answer but a starting point would be comforting.

You don't need an AI at all with sarms. There is no aromatization. Dylan gave you the protocol to run for everything and when to run it. Post CT the last 4 weeks of the cycle then Clomid and GW for pct

Fair enough. Thanks. A lot of conflicting info out there and he’s my authority on all of this. The pct video of his I watched must of been for anabolics. That’s my mistake.

Correct me if I’m wrong please but I want to be “safe than sorry”. 3 weeks of:
GW, clomid, nolva MK-2866 and Dylan’s DGA pct.

Is adding MK-2866 to pct overkill too?

Fair enough. Thanks. A lot of conflicting info out there and he’s my authority on all of this. The pct video of his I watched must of been for anabolics. That’s my mistake.

Correct me if I’m wrong please but I want to be “safe than sorry”. 3 weeks of:
GW, clomid, nolva MK-2866 and Dylan’s DGA pct.

Is adding MK-2866 to pct overkill too?
You can add mk2866 to pct if you choose but it's not required with sarms

You run Post CT weeks 9 to 12 (last 4 weeks of cycle and before pct)

Then Clomid and GW for weeks 13-16 for pct which is 4 weeks

yes you are confusing videos i believe... i have pointed out probably a million times that sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen and that you do not need an ai with them... you should have an ai on hand no matter what you are using regardless but using an ai with compounds like sarms that do not convert to estrogen could have an adverse effect, possibly crushing estrogen and that will be an issue...

Top Bottom