napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm stack

c77r

Hi mate...listen only new to yr Chanel and just got done watching yr latest vid...anyway mate I need yr help never done out before and now I’m 40 years old I think it time....always had a real lean body just naturally muscle without working to hard.....been a pain as it makes me look very young for my age....been training hard and can’t get over 11 stone......in my head I look terrible and it does effect my confidence and life.....got myself a bottle of sus 250 but can’t inject myself......then watching yr YouTube iv come across sarms.....if ya could mate wat would be best for me to get size and a better confidence to go with it.....some test boosters make me feel good but not the size.....yr help and time would be so appropriated Dylan.....yr info and YouTube ch is second to none and very helpful....iv just got old and all this stuff new to me iv no idea we’re to start.....but I need to change my mental image of myself to get moving again

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom