domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SARM S23 Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

SARM S23 Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I discuss the facts on the SARM S23... Learn about the benefits, the side effects and why it should be considered something that could be potentially dangerous.... This is an extremely informative video you do not want to miss!

Sarm S23 Facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQsf...ature=youtu.be

VIP Member
    You made some very interesting - and worrying points - about S23. Its ridiculous that people like EA are marketing this fucking shit without even knowing what it is. Business as usual for them.

Yea, I read up awhile ago on S23, its spooky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    You made some very interesting - and worrying points - about S23. Its ridiculous that people like EA are marketing this fucking shit without even knowing what it is. Business as usual for them.
    its very very fucked up and being im like the biggest sarms advocate on the planet, if im against one, there's clearly a good reason... sarmsx wont stock it because they dont want to hurt people... ANYONE can stock this shit, its not hard to get... thats not the point... the point is that its fucking dangerous and that shows which companies care and which could care less about their customers...

Excellent info. We've needed this video for a while, considering there's so many out there asking about this new sarm and not knowing what they are getting into with it

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Excellent info. We've needed this video for a while, considering there's so many out there asking about this new sarm and not knowing what they are getting into with it
    absolutely bro and people just dont know what exactly they are getting into with it... they hear the word "strong" and then ask questions later...

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    \\\

Man I was just about to say watch some shady cats out there that are selling prohormones start marketing this crap. Kind of like some of those companies with yk11?

Quote Originally Posted by jtbull46 View Post
    \\\

Man I was just about to say watch some shady cats out there that are selling prohormones start marketing this crap. Kind of like some of those companies with yk11?
    yes, its quite easy to put two and two together

People just don't give a shit... why the fuck would anyone want to take S23 if it shuts you down like AAS.. lol.

Like you said... it defeats the whole purpose of using sarms in the first place.

Great video man.. hopefully people really take the time to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    People just don't give a shit... why the fuck would anyone want to take S23 if it shuts you down like AAS.. lol.

Like you said... it defeats the whole purpose of using sarms in the first place.

Great video man.. hopefully people really take the time to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i hope so brother... it COMPLETELY defeats the purpose... thats when i do agree with someone that would say, why not just run steroids then and thats a damn good argument in this particular circumstance because what sets sarms apart does not apply to s23 at all...