PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sarm review by a hardgainer

sarm review by a hardgainer

Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
    MALE
    WT: 156lbs
    HT: 5'11''
    BF: ~15%

I workout 5-6 days per week.
    Guidelines I try to follow in my diet.
    Calories/day: 3,300min
    Protein/day: 250-300g
    Carbs/day: 250-300g
    Fat/day: <130g

LGD-4033 (10mg/day)- started 5/31/2016
    MK-677 (25mg/day) - started 6/20

Just with diet change and LGD alone I have gained 10lbs to date. Prior to 5/31 I weighed 146lbs.
    Last edited by HCKP; 08-15-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Edited to update actual intake of sarms.

Quote Originally Posted by HCKP View Post
    Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
    MALE

GW-501516 (20mg/day b4 workout) - started 6/20
    RAD-140 (20mg/day) - waiting on order

Just with diet change and LGD alone I have gained 10lbs to date. Prior to 5/31 I weighed 146lbs.

Yesterday was my first time using GW and doing cardio was a joke. Also, blew through my normal workout routine. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to the MK-677 & adding the RAD140 when it arrives. Thanks to the guys who have been helping me out.
    Awesome job so far bud!! Just goes to show that with the right diet, training, and stack you can make some incredible progress, even if you are a "hard gainer". Keep up the great work. It should get even better from here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Awesome man. Look forward to the rest of your review as this progresses.

STATS
    MALE

Yesterday was my first time using GW and doing cardio was a joke. Also, blew through my normal workout routine. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to the MK-677 & adding the RAD140 when it arrives. Thanks to the guys who have been helping me out.
    First dose of GW yesterday? Bro just wait you are going to freaking love GW!!!!!
    It just keeps getting better!!!

STATS
    MALE

all i can say to this entire post is FLAT OUT FUCKING AWESOME.. thats what im talking about right there... just wait bro, thats JUST LGD and nothing else... just wait! your in for a real treat... excellent work thus far and i can say im very proud of what you've done but your about do much more!

How is your appetite?

Great stack man! Glad you're seeing pleasing results!

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

yes, the progress is excellent and thats JUST with LGD... wait until he adds everything else...

Damn dude 10lbs in under a month! Congrats! That's some serious gains.

I stated LGD 2 weeks ago and haven't put on a single pound, I actually lost 1lbs. But I guarantee I lost BF and maintaining muscle mass. Because I'm looking ripped lol

Although I'm not eating as much as you are.
    I'm at 2,500 calories a day. I have a Bodpod measurement on June 30 to show my progress, and I'm hoping it shows 1 or 2 pounds of muscle gain and 1 or 2 pounds lost of BF. Which I'll be happy at 3 1/2 weeks mark on LGD.

Keep up the good work and let us know the progress. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by MP2018 View Post
    How is your appetite?
    Constantly full. Hoping the MK will help with that because I will need to up my caloric intake soon. I drink Musclean by Metabolic Nutrition 3 times a day and it's good stuff but I'm bloated all the time which sucks. My 1st goal is to hit 165-170 and then trim the fat. Rinse and repeat.