napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarm review by a hardgainer

HCKP

Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
MALE
WT: 156lbs
HT: 5'11''
BF: ~15%

I workout 5-6 days per week.
Guidelines I try to follow in my diet.
Calories/day: 3,300min
Protein/day: 250-300g
Carbs/day: 250-300g
Fat/day: <130g

LGD-4033 (10mg/day)- started 5/31/2016
MK-677 (25mg/day) - started 6/20

Just with diet change and LGD alone I have gained 10lbs to date. Prior to 5/31 I weighed 146lbs.

Last edited:
Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
MALE

GW-501516 (20mg/day b4 workout) - started 6/20
RAD-140 (20mg/day) - waiting on order

Just with diet change and LGD alone I have gained 10lbs to date. Prior to 5/31 I weighed 146lbs.

Yesterday was my first time using GW and doing cardio was a joke. Also, blew through my normal workout routine. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to the MK-677 & adding the RAD140 when it arrives. Thanks to the guys who have been helping me out.
Awesome job so far bud!! Just goes to show that with the right diet, training, and stack you can make some incredible progress, even if you are a "hard gainer". Keep up the great work. It should get even better from here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

STATS
MALE

Yesterday was my first time using GW and doing cardio was a joke. Also, blew through my normal workout routine. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to the MK-677 & adding the RAD140 when it arrives. Thanks to the guys who have been helping me out.

First dose of GW yesterday? Bro just wait you are going to freaking love GW!!!!!
It just keeps getting better!!!

STATS
MALE

all i can say to this entire post is FLAT OUT FUCKING AWESOME.. thats what im talking about right there... just wait bro, thats JUST LGD and nothing else... just wait! your in for a real treat... excellent work thus far and i can say im very proud of what you've done but your about do much more!

yes, the progress is excellent and thats JUST with LGD... wait until he adds everything else...

Damn dude 10lbs in under a month! Congrats! That's some serious gains.

I stated LGD 2 weeks ago and haven't put on a single pound, I actually lost 1lbs. But I guarantee I lost BF and maintaining muscle mass. Because I'm looking ripped lol

Although I'm not eating as much as you are.
I'm at 2,500 calories a day. I have a Bodpod measurement on June 30 to show my progress, and I'm hoping it shows 1 or 2 pounds of muscle gain and 1 or 2 pounds lost of BF. Which I'll be happy at 3 1/2 weeks mark on LGD.

Keep up the good work and let us know the progress. Thanks for sharing!

How is your appetite?

Constantly full. Hoping the MK will help with that because I will need to up my caloric intake soon. I drink Musclean by Metabolic Nutrition 3 times a day and it's good stuff but I'm bloated all the time which sucks. My 1st goal is to hit 165-170 and then trim the fat. Rinse and repeat.

Constantly full. Hoping the MK will help with that because I will need to up my caloric intake soon. I drink Musclean by Metabolic Nutrition 3 times a day and it's good stuff but I'm bloated all the time which sucks. My 1st goal is to hit 165-170 and then trim the fat. Rinse and repeat.

That's how I feel too. It has killed my appetite I'm trying to put on size but I'm getting tired of forcing down the food

that is odd bc most say they cant stop eating, lol I had about 2 weeks of hunger but then it subsided its like anything else even now I sometimes find myself just forcing food down cuz im not hungry just gotta do it

Really great work OP.. Diet is critical..but when you couple that with your current stack nothing can stop you. The nice thing about LGD is the gains are very keepable and solid. Keep it up bro!

mk677 incites extreme hunger for at least 3 weeks so i find it quite strange that anyone using it would not have that going on... check reviews everywhere... most are unable to stop eating...

mk677 incites extreme hunger for at least 3 weeks so i find it quite strange that anyone using it would not have that going on... check reviews everywhere... most are unable to stop eating...

This is just my 3rd day with the MK. How quick will it kick in (the apetite)? I have noticed a bit more hunger but nothing extreme.

Quick update 7/13...

Went on vacation for a week (6/25-7/3) where I couldn't stay on my normal routine (dropped 1-2 lbs) but everything has been back on track for the last week & a half. Weight is up to 160lbs. (14lbs in 6.5 weeks) Currently, I have no feelings of suppression, appetite is good even with all the protein shakes, sex drive is normal to above average. No side effects that I am aware of. So far I am really pleased with the results.

LGD - 44 days @ 10mg
MK677 - 24days @ 25mg

My RAD140 should be in soon and I will begin taking once it arrives. I took the Cardarine a few times to try it out but stopped because it is part of my pct.

Quick update 7/13...

Went on vacation for a week (6/25-7/3) where I couldn't stay on my normal routine (dropped 1-2 lbs) but everything has been back on track for the last week & a half. Weight is up to 160lbs. (14lbs in 6.5 weeks) Currently, I have no feelings of suppression, appetite is good even with all the protein shakes, sex drive is normal to above average. No side effects that I am aware of. So far I am really pleased with the results.

LGD - 44 days @ 10mg
MK677 - 24days @ 25mg

My RAD140 should be in soon and I will begin taking once it arrives. I took the Cardarine a few times to try it out but stopped because it is part of my pct.

you can take the gw it isn't just for pct, you can use it for up to 16 weeks total a 2-3 week break then back on it is sweet shit

Top Bottom